Andy Dalton "almost game winning" TD.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Be mad at the defense for giving away the lead.

Eyedoc mad about a go ahead TD. ?
it was like that old "bend, but don't break" defense, just minus the turnovers. there was an almost interception. so I guess it's the fact they tried that counts right?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
imagine if Goodwin had caught that then got to the 5 yard line and downed himself like Duce Staley did years ago.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Martindale called a boneheaded 0 coverage blitz on that play.

The real story of this game is both quarterbacks were held back by play calling. The veteran was better at dealing with it, but clearly this offense will be stifled until there's a coaching change.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
That was not a good throw by any means. Good thing Goodwin was wide open.
Y’all are so stupid. He stood in and made an accurate, long throw knowing he was about to be hit. Romo commented repeatedly about how good the throw was. But y’all are all Fields fappers and wouldn’t know a good football throw if it hit you in the face.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Don't let your insecurities about Fields derail a thread about a go ahead TD from Dalton.
Hey, I’m not the guy getting a chubby over the lesser of two almost game winning throws. Let’s not let your Dalton worship get in the way of reality here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Y’all are so stupid. He stood in and made an accurate, long throw knowing he was about to be hit. Romo commented repeatedly about how good the throw was. But y’all are all Fields fappers and wouldn’t know a good football throw if it hit you in the face.

Lol Goodwin was 10 yards open and almost feel trying to adjust to the ball. The best that can be said is he did not overthrow him.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, I’m not the guy getting a chubby over the lesser of two almost game winning throws. Let’s not let your Dalton worship get in the way of reality here.

Nah, no Dalton worship from me. He's just a stop gap that threw a lot of passes in the dirt today...and still managed to out play Fields. Hell, even the UDFA on the Ravens out played Fields today.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Nah, no Dalton worship from me. He's just a stop gap that threw a lot of passes in the dirt today...and still managed to out play Fields. Hell, even the UDFA on the Ravens out played Fields today.
So just trolling then ? Got it. I see in another thread you try to act all innocent by asking “when can we critique”? As if you haven’t shit all over every bad thing the kid has done and said nothing when he does well. Gonna guess you’re looking for a reaction and treat you as such. You’re like a 20 year old girl, fun to fuck around with but trying to have a serious conversation would be mind numbing.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
So just trolling then ? Got it. I see in another thread you try to act all innocent by asking “when can we critique”? As if you haven’t shit all over every bad thing the kid has done and said nothing when he does well. Gonna guess you’re looking for a reaction and treat you as such. You’re like a 20 year old girl, fun to fuck around with but trying to have a serious conversation would be mind numbing.
Nah... look at his post history. He was the 2nd string qb in pop warner that had his one chance and threw a pic on a streak cause he didnt have the arm to get it there. Coach was probably screaming to hit the rb on a flare but ego got in the way.

Now hes the armchair qb on ccs. So hes gonna shitt on any qb1 the bears have. Always gonna be a qb2 guy.

Problem is, thats the way most bears fans are. We have a gold qb1 but our fanbase is our qb1 biggest rival.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well when you get outplayed by an UDFA that's only thrown 16 passes prior to today...are we supposed praise Fields?

What do you think is going to happen?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Followed by his cowering like a bitch and taking a sack on the last play of the game.
He holds the ball too long. Should have thrown it up to make a play er somethin