Andy Dalton cheering on Fields after first down conversion

Canth

Liked Posts:
Cool video.

A couple of thoughts on the play itself:

1. I hope that Fields slides/gets down better than that in the future. On turf vs natural grass, that is a really good way to injure yourself. It just looked very awkward.

2. How is there no flag for hands to the face on the defensive lineman that pushes Whitehair's helmet off his head?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dalton though that Fields fell 'funny'.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Man he is gonna make a great back up. I am proud of him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Is that report on Daltons injury legit or just speculation?

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
There are certainly alot of good people in this league and we don't hear about them near as often as we should.

Somebody can visit a children's hospital every month for their entire career I doubt it even gets a thread. Some indecent exposure to a massage therapist and it goes 20 pages.

A fall from grace beats a feel good story every time.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It's just speculation. If the dude didn't examine Dalton himself, he doesn't know.

Also, it's concerning to me that Dalton didn't slap Fields' ass.
Yeah I didn’t know who the source was but figured it had nothing to do with the Bears building.

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
There are certainly alot of good people in this league and we don't hear about them near as often as we should.

Somebody can visit a children's hospital every month for their entire career I doubt it even gets a thread. Some indecent exposure to a massage therapist and it goes 20 pages.

Fear activates your amygdala; a primal but powerful part of your brain. It's something that is hard overcome as it impacts us on an instinctual level. That's what the news sells you; fear. And that is how they manipulate you. The fans of the team effected by the scandal have their amygdalae triggered. Fans of the other teams get to revel in their opponent's misery. A guy visiting a children's hospital every month for their entire career is just some schmuck spreading joy instead of getting clicks or selling products.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Cool video.

A couple of thoughts on the play itself:

1. I hope that Fields slides/gets down better than that in the future. On turf vs natural grass, that is a really good way to injure yourself. It just looked very awkward.

2. How is there no flag for hands to the face on the defensive lineman that pushes Whitehair's helmet off his head?
Players need to go to the ref and complain.

"Dude, he ripped off my helmet and no flag?"

Ref throws the flag. Whitehair starts clapping until ...

"Unsportsmanlike conduct! Offense, Removal of helmet by a player in the field of play during a confrontation with a game official".

msadows

Liked Posts:
My shitpost theory is dalton never actually was seriously hurt but decided to let fields take over so it wouldn't become a massive shitshow in the locker room.

Reactions: Myk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Sadly, the saying is "If it bleeds, it leads", not "If it's a good deed, it leads".

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Fear activates your amygdala; a primal but powerful part of your brain. It's something that is hard overcome as it impacts us on an instinctual level. That's what the news sells you; fear. And that is how they manipulate you. The fans of the team effected by the scandal have their amygdalae triggered. Fans of the other teams get to revel in their opponent's misery. A guy visiting a children's hospital every month for their entire career is just some schmuck spreading joy instead of getting clicks or selling products.
Not to be confused with the Medulla Oblongata.