Andy Dalton made a STATEMENT today

Liked Posts:
I was right about the yards. I said he could only be reasonably expected to throw 200. Other posters said my bar was too low for a vet. I had to remind them he's the backup. One guy stated Dalton should get 350 - lol.

There was no conversation about INTs.
Wow that’s truly impressive, what a story.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields is a rookie on a bad team with a bad OFF play-caller, with a bad OL and weak WRs. He has flashed greatness. We need to clear our Nagy/Pace and get this OFF called right for him, and then he can START to learn how to play in the NFL. This team (Nagy) has held him back and fucked him over. Monty looked good though. And I like Mooney a lot.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is the first thread I clicked on since the loss.

And it's the best. TY Sevvy.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
?? I don’t see Fields just magically turning it on this season but I still want him to get reps. Make mistakes and come into year 2 ready. Next year will be the real test for him. With competent coaching he has the potential to be great
Never a bad idea to pick up more experience. Dalton does not matter and Foles does not matter. Neither of those shit players will be with the Bears next year.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never a bad idea to pick up more experience. Dalton does not matter and Foles does not matter. Neither of those shit players will be with the Bears next year.

What's the point of getting reps in a system that won't be around?

Better to call it a year and pack him in... Why risk injury?

Sacrifice Dalton and Foles to this POS team.

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
Can't wait for him to Discount DoubleCheck all over Lambeau next week. Own those fools Andy!
He's 1-1 in his career vs. Green Bay, so I fully expect him to toss out some "I own you" taunts to the GB fans on his way to the tunnel if the Bears somehow get a win.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
If you count the yards the cards had off of those INTs pretty sure he threw for well over that.

If we're going to count yards going in the wrong direction, might as well call it as it is... Dalton had about 80 yards net passing and 4 int's bruh. The screen int was more of a direct hand off to the defender than a pass, so not sure if we can call that an INT or a handoff.

But hey, Dalton was like 4th on the Bears with 2 tackles lol

Sound objective? @Black Rainbow @JurisFrog @Bust