Andy Supports Justin Field's

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I'd love to see Dalton as Field's backup for the next 2-3 years. Bears can probably get him for 5-7M/year as the backup.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'd love to see Dalton as Field's backup for the next 2-3 years. Bears can probably get him for 5-7M/year as the backup.

I'd like to see us get a mobile backup Qb like a Jeff Driskel ,Tyrod Taylor or a Marcus Mariota. That way we don't have to change our scheme, while also taking pressure off the OL.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see us get a mobile backup Qb like a Jeff Driskel ,Tyrod Taylor or a Marcus Mariota. That way we don't have to change our scheme, while also taking pressure off the OL.
I'd take Taylor. I definitely don't want Jeff Driskel

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I know a decent mobile QB who'd make a great backup!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That could work great if not for Nagy being Nagy.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Visor wants Dalton to start after 5 weeks of Fields lighting it up.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I know a decent mobile QB who'd make a great backup!

Right me too..... but the Bears would never bring him here. He's too "celebrity". They won't have a guy here who'd overshadow the org. the team and ?our 1st round Qb.

Back when we brought in Foles I mentioned him. But u know and I know, they won't go for it today. He's gonna probably need a starter's position somewhere.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The Ravens have Tyler Huntley as the backup to Lamar, and in the Preseason (yeah I know it is only preseason), but that guy looked so much like Lamar that they will not skip a beat scheme wise if he has to come in.

I agree that while Dalton is obviously a great team mate (has always been his reputation), Nagy is not capable of making adjustments between the two.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Ravens have Tyler Huntley as the backup to Lamar, and in the Preseason (yeah I know it is only preseason), but that guy looked so much like Lamar that they will not skip a beat scheme wise if he has to come in.

I agree that while Dalton is obviously a great team mate (has always been his reputation), Nagy is not capable of making adjustments between the two.

Well when he came in for Ljack in the playoffs, Huntley looked real good running the "hurry-up offense".

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well when he came in for Ljack in the playoffs, Huntley looked real good running the "hurry-up offense".
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but he handled himself pretty well, despite the loss, and he seems to have improved since last year too. He threw 4 TD and ran in another against Washington in the Preseason (again I know it is only the preseason) but if Huntley was backing up Justin and we did not have Dalton or Foles, I would think that we have an organization that is looking towards the future.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Right me too..... but the Bears would never bring him here. He's too "celebrity". They won't have a guy here who'd overshadow the org. the team and ?our 1st round Qb.

Back when we brought in Foles I mentioned him. But u know and I know, they won't go for it today. He's gonna probably need a starter's position somewhere.
I'd bring in kaepernick as a back up. It'd be nice if we could get Greg Roman too and bring back some of the chemistry those guys had together

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but he handled himself pretty well, despite the loss, and he seems to have improved since last year too. He threw 4 TD and ran in another against Washington in the Preseason (again I know it is only the preseason) but if Huntley was backing up Justin and we did not have Dalton or Foles, I would think that we have an organization that is looking towards the future.

NO I wasn't being sarcastic( I wouda used green) the quotation marks were meant to emphasis the type of offense he was running as he tried to bring the Ravens back in the playoffs . Huntley was my 'sleeper pick'. I wanted us to draft and or sign him. So we're in total agreement on Huntley , my friend.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
NO I wasn't being sarcastic( I wouda used green) the quotation marks were meant to emphasis the type of offense he was running as he tried to bring the Ravens back in the playoffs . Huntley was my 'sleeper pick'. I wanted us to draft and or sign him. So we're in total agreement on Huntley , my friend.
I feel free enough to say this on the Bears Board, but I actually like Huntley's arm, SLIGHTLY better than Lamar's.....

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Ya know the sad thing is ....we're probably not gonna get anything for Dalton or Foles when they leave.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel free enough to say this on the Bears Board, but I actually like Huntley's arm, SLIGHTLY better than Lamar's.....

LOL.....dude I was gonna say Huntley looked better than Ljack running that Ravens offense period. He was moving em down field hitting wr's left & right. I'll try to find the footage of Huntley from that game

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
LOL.....dude I was gonna say Huntley looked better than Ljack running that Ravens offense period. He was moving em down field hitting wr's left & right. I'll try to find the footage of Huntley from that game
I assume Huntley can actually make plays from the pocket

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

This is footage plus the playoff game.
Here ya go. That OL is hot garbage :mad: