Another great clip on why Fields should start

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the fans know Justin Fields is ready to start. I think Justin knows he’s ready to start. I think Matt Nagy knows Justin is ready to start.
Those were Matt’s criteria for starting him.

1631658277456.gif

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also… I think our Oline might not be the weakness we thought it was (except for the Left Tackle spot). If the middle 3 stay healthy, I think the run game will be good if Nagy is willing to stick with it. When Lazor takes over play calling, (and of course JF in the game) this offense will REALLY pick up steam. Let’s just hope it happens before they’re out of playoff contention.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I love how nearly all nation media are as pissed as us fans are. Nagy is delaying for some dumb reason, and I hope it makes him the first mid-season Bear firing ever. He's literally pissing away this season for for whatever he promised Dalton back in the spring. LET FIELDS PLAY. Maybe he won't be the great hope we all want/need, but there is NOTHING that Dalton did on Sunday Night that Fields cannot do. But I know for a fact Dalton couldn't do what Fields did on his TD run.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I’m starting to think the Defense playing like they did is because they have given up on Nagy. I know even if he is not fired, they will become a force again if Fields starts. I honestly don’t think anyone in the building likes Nagy, and his best bud, Ryan Pace probably is starting to think about firing him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I love how nearly all nation media are as pissed as us fans are. Nagy is delaying for some dumb reason, and I hope it makes him the first mid-season Bear firing ever. He's literally pissing away this season for for whatever he promised Dalton back in the spring. LET FIELDS PLAY. Maybe he won't be the great hope we all want/need, but there is NOTHING that Dalton did on Sunday Night that Fields cannot do. But I know for a fact Dalton couldn't do what Fields did on his TD run.
Andy Dalton is sitting there like…Fields don’t have shit on me.812F29B0-2275-40CE-B578-EEC08BC3B307.jpeg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Also… I think our Oline might not be the weakness we thought it was (except for the Left Tackle spot). If the middle 3 stay healthy, I think the run game will be good if Nagy is willing to stick with it. When Lazor takes over play calling, (and of course JF in the game) this offense will REALLY pick up steam. Let’s just hope it happens before they’re out of playoff contention.
I didn’t think the OL was a weak spot until both Peters and Borom went down. As soon as that happened, the o line went to shit. After Sunday’s game, I think S is the weakest link on the team.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Kyle nailed it. In today's times, you no longer sit rookies. Nagy and Reid taking credit for sitting Mahomes and him being a superstar because of it is horse shit. Mahomes was ready to go game 1. The coaches deserve zero credit.
Yup. A guy either has it or he dont.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy is such a dumb shit, that he's literally doing "Monkey see, monkey do" with what Andy Reid did, because that's his ceiling. His ceiling is being the Great Value Andy Reid.