Another MASSIVE #calledit by ME - Kane to the Rangers!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
also, GO RANGERS! was my second fav hockey team for years and now after it turns out the Blackhawks have a big time male on male rape culture issue they're second and RANGERS are my first fav.

Kane is going to push the RANGERS to a whole nuvva lvl.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember you talking about this in our super secret discord that we use for sports betting, trolling ccs, crypto trading, nutritional tips, etc DAYS AGO.

Looks like you #calledit before anyone on here new anything!

Thank you, yes I have been talking about this since around the start of black history month actually. Maybe even closer to Stephen Foster memorial day.

I even did the boomers that still post here a MAJOUR FAVOUR by posting a thread here over the weekend that was DELETED for "trolling".

Look whomst is right again!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank you, yes I have been talking about this since around the start of black history month actually. Maybe even closer to Stephen Foster memorial day.

I even did the boomers that still post here a MAJOUR FAVOUR by posting a thread here over the weekend that was DELETED for "trolling".

Despite being the most knowledgeable hockey fan on CCS, I know you stay away from this forum because you constantly get your #calledit threads deleted before they ultimately come through. Must be frustrating being right all the time and having mods that hate you for it, always trying to take it away from you. It would be more obvious if they left the threads or undeleted the threads for when your #calledits don't happen, but you'd actually have to be wrong about something for that to happen...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

There was no thread deleted moron. It was merged like we said we would .

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Good thing the 10 mods for the forum of 3 posts per week are on their game!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There was no thread deleted moron. It was merged like we said we would .
Do you merge anything having to do with any individual blackhawks players into one thread? If so there's a few pages of threads to clean up....

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
New gm got fleeced hard might as well just kept him. And I agree a player like kane deserves his own thread

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

I only really pay attention to the Vegas Golden Knights (since I live out here) and even then, really only watch some hockey during the playoffs. So I'm admittedly, not knowledgeable about the sport but even I've heard of Patrick Kane and how great of a player he has been. So as a casual fan, it surprises me that someone like him wouldn't even get a 1st round pick in any trade. Seems like a yuuuge misfire. But again, I know nothing so I'm probably off base.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I only really pay attention to the Vegas Golden Knights (since I live out here) and even then, really only watch some hockey during the playoffs. So I'm admittedly, not knowledgeable about the sport but even I've heard of Patrick Kane and how great of a player he has been. So as a casual fan, it surprises me that someone like him wouldn't even get a 1st round pick in any trade. Seems like a yuuuge misfire. But again, I know nothing so I'm probably off base.

Greatest American born player of all time! Doesn't deserve a thread tho even though he has about 50 of them here from over the years!

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
LOL at all the cunting on Davidson for the return consideration on the #88 trade. Mind you, I am otherwise thoroughly unimpressed with Davidson, but not for this trade.

As some of us banged the drum for the past four years, the optimal window to trade both Kane and Toews passed long ago, thanks bean-counter Stan. Every year of desperately holding onto those two significantly diminished their trade value.

With Kane's indecisiveness and cap hit and especially his NMT, Davidson had next to zero leverage by the time this trade deadline rolled around. This was inevitable.

So, fuck Davidson in general, but Stan knee-capped him long ago insofar as #88.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What the fuck happened to KANER's face? To be fair my watch as a diehard Hawkey superfan ended like ten years ago (do do dodo do dodo) so I forgot sort of what he looked like in the first place. I thought Canadian ice soccer players can go til their like forty though, why deal him away so soon?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck happened to KANER's face? To be fair my watch as a diehard Hawkey superfan ended like ten years ago (do do dodo do dodo) so I forgot sort of what he looked like in the first place. I thought Canadian ice soccer players can go til their like forty though, why deal him away so soon?

You should know a lot more about foreign cultures given your VPN hits over the last few years.