Anthony Adams Is Here.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure that a lot of you are like me.......You log on directly to the Bears forum & can sometimes overlook important happenings in other forums.

Well thanks to Rush's recruiting, below is a recent addition to the board that I just noticed:

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-the-welcome?p=1477092&highlight=#post1477092
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-Introduce-Yourself-And-Start-Posting!/page30
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...pecial-Teams?p=1477143&highlight=#post1477143
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...an-cave-!!!!?p=1477901&highlight=#post1477901
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...t-Spiceadams?p=1487684&highlight=#post1487684

bears-anthony-adams-624x259.jpg

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
great, another poster who'll do nothing but post silly gifs instead of talking bout footbaw

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I've read like all of those threads and never actually put 2 and 2 together. I'm an idiot.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
He starts threads and never talks back, I'm starting to think its that deadpirate fuckers alt account. Whats up with that shit, AA?!

Bruh, you at least gotta thankbang!

#dontbeagoatfucker

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
He starts threads and never talks back, I'm starting to think its that deadpirate fuckers alt account. Whats up with that shit, AA?!

Bruh, you at least gotta thankbang!

#dontbeagoatfucker
One of the reasons I made this thread is because it appears that he starts threads looking for conversation, but nobody really responds in a timely manner. Maybe the next time he logs in and starts a thread, the board can respond a little better because we'll all know that it's really him.

That deadpirate guy is definitely somebody's joke account....I've always felt that.

The Anthony Adams account is real. After reading Rush's post about how the recruitment went, I'm convinced that it's truly him.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the reasons I made this thread is because it appears that he starts threads looking for conversation, but nobody really responds in a timely manner. Maybe the next time he logs in and starts a thread, the board can respond a little better because we'll all know that it's really him.

That deadpirate guy is definitely somebody's joke account....I've always felt that.

The Anthony Adams account is real. After reading Rush's post about how the recruitment went, I'm convinced that it's truly him.

Yeah its him. I think the main reason he's here is to gain subscribers to his youtube, and I'm not saying that like its a bad thing. I'm sure he has better shit to do than to talk to us on the reg, ya know? He prolly goes outside everyday and shit like that.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah its him. I think the main reason he's here is to gain subscribers to his youtube, and I'm not saying that like its a bad thing. I'm sure he has better shit to do than to talk to us on the reg, ya know? He prolly goes outside everyday and shit like that.

Every day? for srs? wow....

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i didn't think it was really him. awesome.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as he understands "Jest" and "Sarcasm" and doesnt get "Bitter"...Hes fine IMO

Nick80

He is probably embarrassed by the lack of serious football talk to. I mean, who wouldn't be.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is probably embarrassed by the lack of serious football talk to. I mean, who wouldn't be.

He probably has more important things to eat, I mean do.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Drenched with sarcasm.....lol.

Seriously, I just think it was a lack of responses to his threads. I'm pretty sure that he would have posted more if we would have gave him more back & forth shit. He seems like the type of person that likes gifs. Matter of fact, I posted a gif in one of his threads earlier :buttrock: .

Nick80

Drenched with sarcasm.....lol.

Seriously, I just think it was a lack of responses to his threads. I'm pretty sure that he would have posted more if we would have gave him more back & forth shit. He seems like the type of person that likes gifs. Matter of fact, I posted a gif in one of his threads earlier :buttrock: .

Heh.

I think it's cool, I'm serious though, he is brave, this place is bloody potty right now.