Anthony Miller: Cut the Cancer out Now

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade him somewhere to play with Antonio Brown, Rosen, and Ramsey. We don't need that shit around here. He is a guy who still has some value and might sweeten a trade with Shaheen and reduce draft pick loss to acquire an actual TE.

There are a bunch of TE's who need a move or a change right now.

I say heed the signs and cut the cancer out when its small. This franchise isn't currently built on the me guys model. Ship them all out as soon as they rear their ass head and keep building a team.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I agree he needs to STFU and quit the toxic behavior but this team desperately needs him. They need someone outside of A Rob to step up. Cohen has been miserable this year so far. He has at least 3 drops on some easy passes, and he has only managed to go laterally.

I'm done with gabriel. The TE position is brutal. The bears NEED MILLER to be something.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree he needs to STFU and quit the toxic behavior but this team desperately needs him. They need someone outside of A Rob to step up. Cohen has been miserable this year so far. He has at least 3 drops on some easy passes, and he has only managed to go laterally.

I'm done with gabriel. The TE position is brutal. The bears NEED MILLER to be something.

We need Miller to be something other than an axe at the legs of Trubisky's confidence. This won't end well, cut it out as soon as you see it.

Wimms, Ridley at the Y, and move Gabriel to the slot with reduced snaps and more gadget plays.

Done. Cut him out now before he makes a fool of himself and destroys his value.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
so basically what you are saying is you want to see more of Patterson because that is what will happen in your scenario if Miller were to be gone. Lol, worst post of the year nominee. Miller only has one catch on the year so far, he should be angry at that. Feed him the ball.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Is he wrong about the complaining. It's not like the rest of the offense has been on fire and he is being overlooked.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is he wrong about the complaining. It's not like the rest of the offense has been on fire and he is being overlooked.

He lacks the perspective to realize the team is struggling right now and opportunties are less. Trubisky is shaking off the rust he didn't in pre-season, and the o-line looks alot like most o-lines have the first few weeks ever since the new CBA, then factor in not playing in the pre-season.

He has no persepctive, he spouts off the second he doesn't make personal goals. It will only get worse, the signs have been there and now he is turning to instagram. His attitude will be toxic and selfish around the other players because he isn't getting his way.

Cut it out as soon as you see it. Zero tolerance and anyone else with those traits on team will fall in line or they can get the fuck out too.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anthony Milller spoke for the whole defense. If Nagy and Trubisky take offense to it, that's on them. They have to be a bottom 3 offense after week 2. They need to pull their head out of their ass.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If you read the title real quick it looks like Anthony Miller has cancer and needs surgery.

Anyway, I wish Miller all the best in his surgery and a speedy recovery!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ya'll are losing your damn minds. It's week 2. WEEK 2. I almost wish the offseason was back.
Sullen angst ridden bad team accepting CCS might actually be better than hyper-reactive, quick trigger, high expectations CCS.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sullen angst ridden bad team accepting CCS might actually be better than hyper-reactive, quick trigger, high expectations CCS.
Both are over reactions. Shades of grey.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
If he was on the Patriots he would already have been traded for 2 1st round draft picks. AmIright?