Anthony Miller is toast

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Carted off. Looks like another shoulder injury.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Was he carted off? He walked off to the sideline from what I saw. His arm was just kind of dangling there. Looked separated.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Does this have any impact on the trade?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Guy finally runs the right route....and gets injured.

Sucks for him but shouldn't be too surprising as he was seemingly banged up all the time.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That didn't even look like a big hit. He stiff-armed the defender, but I didn't see anything major. It must be the same shoulder-popping-out injury.

I hope he gets better soon.
His stiff-arm. It's literally locked out and player jams it back into him....shoulder probably completely popped out. Hopefully no structural damage

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That didn't even look like a big hit. He stiff-armed the defender, but I didn't see anything major. It must be the same shoulder-popping-out injury.

I hope he gets better soon.

I remember Miller separating his shoulder in the final week of 2018 while simply sprinting to the sidelines. There was absolutely no contact at all until he just collapsed in pain cradling his arm.

That was the left shoulder, though. He was able to manage the pain of multiple dislocations to that arm. But he is kind of screwed now knowing that either one of his shoulders could easily pop out at any time with limited or even no contact at all. Each separation makes the next more likely.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've seen other players hold onto the ball for dear life getting mangled and injured going down.

Miller just popped that ball out quick on his own accord as he was going down, lol. Great trade by Ryan Pace!
He was well down before the ball was forcibly knocked out. Still a great trade. :snoop"

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember Miller separating his shoulder in the final week of 2018 while simply sprinting to the sidelines. There was absolutely no contact at all until he just collapsed in pain cradling his arm. That was the left shoulder, though.
Houston probably checked his bad shoulder to complete the deal. It must be something about his physiology that makes him prone for it to now happen in the other one. That is not the sort of contact that dislocates unless you have a pre-existing susceptibility.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really sucks for the guy. With his injury history I wonder if he’s even in the league in a year or two.