Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's like the Houston owner saw a black cat cross his path and kicked it through a mirror while stepping on a crack on Friday the 13th.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I remember Miller separating his shoulder in the final week of 2018 while simply sprinting to the sidelines. There was absolutely no contact at all until he just collapsed in pain cradling his arm.

That was the left shoulder, though. He was able to manage the pain of multiple dislocations to that arm. But he is kind of screwed now knowing that either one of his shoulders could easily pop out at any time with limited or even no contact at all. Each separation makes the next more likely.
I did not know that a separation on one side could affect the other shoulder.

I think he should just opt for Velcro on both shoulders. He could be back in the game in about a minute after getting his Velcro retightened.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Houston probably checked his bad shoulder to complete the deal. It must be something about his physiology that makes him prone for it to now happen in the other one. That is not the sort of contact that dislocates unless you have a pre-existing susceptibility.
Could be. Bodies are weird, man. I have these two friends who are identical twins. Both are prone to shoulder dislocations. It was hilarious watching them fight back in the day because whenever one of them was losing to the other, they would scream about their shoulder and stop the fight.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
His stiff-arm. It's literally locked out and player jams it back into him....shoulder probably completely popped out. Hopefully no structural damage
He has major weakness in those should joints.

I only suffered that type of injury when my elbow got slammed into the ground with most of my weight and a heavy defender's weight. Something had to give and it was my shoulder and, even then, it was not a complete separation.

Well, I hope he gets better and finds a permanent solution too.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Could be. Bodies are weird, man. I have these two friends who are identical twins. Both are prone to shoulder dislocations. It was hilarious watching them fight back in the day because whenever one of them was losing to the other, they would scream about their shoulder and stop the fight.
lol.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can dislocate my right shoulder on demand. Great party trick, got a lot of pussy

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You’re just jealous

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Carted off for an upper body injury is not a good sign

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They're calling it a "slight" shoulder dislocation.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like the Houston owner saw a black cat cross his path and kicked it through a mirror while stepping on a crack on Friday the 13th.
Could be coincidence, but they've been on a serious downward spiral ever since the late owner made his "Inmates are running the asylum" comment.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I did not know that a separation on one side could affect the other shoulder.

I think he should just opt for Velcro on both shoulders. He could be back in the game in about a minute after getting his Velcro retightened.
He probably needs to learn to just play with a shoulder harness in an attempt to keep it from constantly being an issue.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He probably needs to learn to just play with a shoulder harness in an attempt to keep it from constantly being an issue.
They are not that effective, especially for how his come out of joint and limit range of motion. They attempt to limit motion so the joint can't be leveraged out but his can pop from straight on force.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Snake Bit.

The worse timing for a pro athlete, the injury occurred his contract year.

It's a sign boyz . . . everything Pace has touched this offseason has turned to Gold

Ryan Pace, executive of the year

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
That didn't even look like a big hit. He stiff-armed the defender, but I didn't see anything major. It must be the same shoulder-popping-out injury.

I hope he gets better soon.
Thing is that if hes dealing with reoccurring dislocations then it doesnt have to be a big hit by anymeans.

Both of my shoulders are pinned to the sockets after tearing both rotator cuffs, & numbers of dislocations.

It got to a point that the last time it happened I woke up one morning, as soon as I opened my eyes I sneezed and my left shoulder flew out of socket.

Once they initially dislocate, you can have all of the rehab in the world, but if your going to maintain strenuous activity thats extreme on your shoulders, they only get worse from there and dislocate more and more.

At first I could get them back into socket on my own, but after a while, on each shoulder I couldn't get them into socket on my own & would have to get doped up & sedated in the E.R. just to get them into socket.

Alot of the dislocations Ive had werent violent. Towards the end before my surgeries they were just a result of the wrong range of motion at the wrong time.

Sucked to because I played football in local leagues, pitched in recreational leagues(LOVED pitching), & played hoop in the same manner and cant play any of the 3 at a serious organized level of play.

I cant speak for everyone but my shoulders just got worse as time went on through my employment and playing various sports on the side.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has had a ton of bad luck. And he had potential to be really good but can’t stay on the field. Of course, getting ejected keeps one off the field, too. No ill will intended, he just didn’t work out.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I hope he gets healthy and turns it around. If nothing else he he’s a tough player (physically, not mentally)