legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
We aren't getting shit for him. He'll be cut and GMs will continue to pants Pace
Pace got a draft pick for Jared Allen’s corpse. Surely he can get a sandwich for Miller.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
The way that Miller was misused in this offense is an indictment against Nagy.

He could have been really good somewhere else, and is going to be. Friggin' boneheaded Nagy.

I'd never wish for someone to fail, but lets be real here. Neither Nagy or Mitch is the blame for him not living up to his potential. Dude was given the perfect opportunity to excel. Allen Robinson is one of the best vets in the league to learn every nuance of the WR position and to pattern your work ethic after. But he decided to drop passes, run wrong routes, piss poor blocking effort, half-ass route running if he's not the primary read, line up in the wrong spot, and a bad attitude on top of it. Mooney is the example of young receiver with promise. Not this dude. Cut bait and move on.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's weird but I think the following are all valid complaints:
Mediocre athleticism
Less than ideal frame
Runs poor routes
Questionable hands
Dumb penalties
Trouble with the playbook
Lack of production
Below average blocker
Poor work ethic
Bad attitude

But he always seems to get open. Maybe someone will want him, but I'm not expecting anything much in return.

For the record, I actually kind of like the kid for some reason and want him to succeed.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Link

Bears still trying to trade Anthony Miller

Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller may be on the way out of Chicago.

The Bears have had trade talks with multiple teams about moving Miller, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. The possibility of Miller being traded has been discussed all offseason, and so far the Bears haven’t found a taker.

Miller has only a $1.7 million cap hit for the 2021 season, which is the last year on his rookie contract. So the salary cap would not be the reason to get rid of him.

But the Bears may have simply decided that they’re not going to use him a lot in their offense this season, and so they’d prefer to get what they can for him in a trade.

Last year Miller played in all 16 games, with six starts, and was fifth on the team with 49 catches.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good riddance.
Kid has talent but he needs a change of scenery

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Link

Bears still trying to trade Anthony Miller

Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller may be on the way out of Chicago.

The Bears have had trade talks with multiple teams about moving Miller, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network. The possibility of Miller being traded has been discussed all offseason, and so far the Bears haven’t found a taker.

Miller has only a $1.7 million cap hit for the 2021 season, which is the last year on his rookie contract. So the salary cap would not be the reason to get rid of him.

But the Bears may have simply decided that they’re not going to use him a lot in their offense this season, and so they’d prefer to get what they can for him in a trade.

Last year Miller played in all 16 games, with six starts, and was fifth on the team with 49 catches.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
For trading Miller the Bears will get.... cap space and a late pick. Hopefully it's something like a 5th as opposed to a conditional pick where Miller has to make certain escalators.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugh. And then watch Rodgers turn him into a superstar.
I don't believe Rodgers would want him or advocate for him. Miller is a penalty machine and has major lapses of concentration. Rodgers would hate playing with someone like that imo. That said, head to Detroit, Anthony, and enjoy an illustrious career.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's weird but I think the following are all valid complaints:
Mediocre athleticism
Less than ideal frame
Runs poor routes
Questionable hands
Dumb penalties
Trouble with the playbook
Lack of production
Below average blocker
Poor work ethic
Bad attitude

But he always seems to get open. Maybe someone will want him, but I'm not expecting anything much in return.

For the record, I actually kind of like the kid for some reason and want him to succeed.
Add taking bad lanes after the catch and unable to use or setup blockers.:mad: