Anthony Miller traded soon?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace probably trading for a water cooler and our 2022 4th.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I dont mind moving off from Miller, especially if we could use the pick to move up in the 1st, but we have yet to sign any receivers in free agency. We missed some decent options. Still some veterans left, but nothing to enticing

JBSurfer

Liked Posts:
I still blame him for Nagy still being the coach. Had he not caught the ball in Atlanta on the "L", no Bears in the playoffs, probably meaning no Nagy next season, probably an explosion in the team, higher draft pick and some hope for 2021. Instead, Nagy, Dalton, and 500 at best.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I still blame him for Nagy still being the coach. Had he not caught the ball in Atlanta on the "L", no Bears in the playoffs, probably meaning no Nagy next season, probably an explosion in the team, higher draft pick and some hope for 2021. Instead, Nagy, Dalton, and 500 at best.
Miller dropped a TD pass earlier in that game from Mitch and dropped one the week before. Maybe Trubs is still our QB and we end up with a winning season if he does his job

Reactions: DC

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I originally said this about Trubisky but it applies to Miller as well. I think we could get a third for him. All it would take is Miller and a second.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's sad when a player you traded up for in the 2nd round is not going to be traded for like a 6th round pick. There is no way they are going to get better because Houston gave up Hopkins for a 5th if I remember right. MY motto is if you know he's not going to be resigned, get something for him, but I doubt whatever they get for him will be better than Miller is now. I hope whoever it is is better than Miller 3 four years later.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pick #52, pick #204, and Anthony Miller to Las Vegas for pick #48 and draft your QB.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Miller has been disappointng to say the least. I really liked him when they first drafted him, but I have since soured on him. Drops, dumb penalties and just not making/taking those next steps to become a solid pro. It is just all a huge let down. With the moves Pace made to draft him, to Nagy's use of him, to his performance.

I would be surprised if anyone trades for him. Most Teams will just wait for him to get cut in August and pick him up cheap.

It is all, very sad, when you look at it. Kid made plays and sparked his team. Just couldn't do it consistantly.

With all that said, I am not sorry to see him go.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe its for Russell Wilson

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Just read rumor that we trade Miller plus 3rd and a future pick for Orlando Brown. Probably just some made up BS but I’d love to see that

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Just read rumor that we trade Miller plus 3rd and a future pick for Orlando Brown. Probably just some made up BS but I’d love to see that

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would like that trade. But it kind of puts that 5 mil to ifedi as a waste unless the plan is moving Leno after this deal is done ?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I would like that trade. But it kind of puts that 5 mil to ifedi as a waste unless the plan is moving Leno after this deal is done ?

I keep mocking Cosmi to the bears because we need a passblocking LT MORE THAN we need a road grading RT. If we can get Orlando Brown, jr., hemight be able to push Leno onto the trade marketGeorge the draft!

I know Leno’s a turnstile on a good day, but he’s also pretty much average and may be worth a 3rd to a team.

Now, can Brown passblock well enough to play LT? He thinks he does.