dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That isn't all the trades he's made and he's also given picks for FA so it wasn't a pro Pace post. Just like it accurate.
Wasn't saying it was all the trades Pace has made cause i obviously know he's made plenty and loves making trades but some don't understand that some trades came with us getting a pick in that draft or the future as well. He's made some bad trade ups that didn't work with this one and Trubs topping them but i can get behind him going for what he wants and A.Miller had a hell of a career at Memphis.

I still think it's funny though that some seem to actually think that just because you're a GM then that means you have to be able to know what every player will become in the NFL. Unfortunately nobody will ever be able to name a GM that hasn't made multiple mistakes especially any that's been doing it for as long as Pace has with the Bears. He's still a human being and has many other people working under him that push him to draft or trade for players with his scouts and coaching staff.

Yes another defend Ryan Pace post from the truth....DB70.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Miller was a “known”, who ran wrong routes, didn’t know the playbook, couldn’t control his emotions, dropped passes.

Unknowns aren’t automatically worse simply because you don’t know them.
And he's entering his 4th year too. It's pretty obvious he doesn't have it. Sad that most here can't see that

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know why this franchise can't find/keep decent WRs. Not a fan of jettisoning experienced WRs the year you draft a rookie QB, but it must've been a good reason.
I gonna leave Pace and Nagy alone now on not res-igning ARob, who i wanted them to re-sign badly, and see what they do to replace him after this year before i get pissed about it. ARob is as good or better than many of the top rated WR's in the league at route running and his hands and acting like a professional on and off the field. The one thing he lacks is top end speed, which he still isn't slow, but that's really the only thing he lacks at.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
And he's entering his 4th year too. It's pretty obvious he doesn't have it. Sad that most here can't see that
So, who would you replace Pace with, and quarantine he would better job? I wait...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, who would you replace Pace with, and quarantine he would better job? I wait...

English please

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
To be clear, Miller was a poor man's Earl Bennett. Less consistency. Less detail oriented.

I also would not at all be surprised if the bears grab someone's TC cut and one of the bottom of the roster guys does't make it to the team. I hear Miami could be in for a WR cut? Maybe Al Wilson shakes lose? Pace/Nagy wanted him a few years back.
Yeah we were supposedly in on A.Wilson when he was leaving the Chiefs. I know Windy was real high on us getting him. Miami has a few interesting WR's that they could let go that i'd like to bring in besides Wilson in Preston Williams, Allen Hurns, Robert Foster or Isaiah Ford.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ummmmmmmm huh?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That isn't all the trades he's made and he's also given picks for FA so it wasn't a pro Pace post. Just like it accurate.
Ball tick has an enormous erection for Pace, reaching creeper status ala msadows fetish with shirtless JF

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
“He sucks!”
“OMG, he’s gone!”
Wrong again, boomer. You're projecting.

Here's the first 2 sentences from my first post in this thread.

"I'm not upset he's leaving, but we probably lost the 3rd most talented WR as far as raw talent. The timing sucks, but he wasn't getting resigned."

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I gonna leave Pace and Nagy alone now on not res-igning ARob, who i wanted them to re-sign badly, and see what they do to replace him after this year before i get pissed about it. ARob is as good or better than many of the top rated WR's in the league at route running and his hands and acting like a professional on and off the field. The one thing he lacks is top end speed, which he still isn't slow, but that's really the only thing he lacks at.

Letting Arob go too would be a huge mistake at this point. You gotta give Fields some weapons. Question marks at Oline and questions marks at WR is not the way you want to introduce a rookie QB to the NFL

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Letting Arob go too would be a huge mistake at this point. You gotta give Fields some weapons. Question marks at Oline and questions marks at WR is not the way you want to introduce a rookie QB to the NFL
Don't worry. We drafted Dazz Newsome/ s

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now who is going to run the wrong routes?