Anthony Miller traded to Texans

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sure he will, Watson will play this year, bank on it. NFL has chosen to let the legal system run it's course, and the first hearing for that isn't until 2022. Watson will report to training camp on time.
Sounds like Watson still refuses to play for them

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Mike Garafolo- "The #Bears are trading WR Anthony Miller to the #Texans, sources tell me and @RapSheet. Long rumored to be dealt, the former second-round pick gets a fresh start."

It just didn't work out for him here, and this may be a case of addition by subtraction. I wish him well, but the Bears are better off without him.

I do wonder, how much of a "fresh start" a player gets by going to the dumpster fire the current Texans team is.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with the addition by subtraction thought.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
My guess is he was going to show up to camp unprepared or displaying the same attitude that got him into trouble before. Bears either saw this first-hand or got some reliable intel that it was the case.

Shame to see him go. I think he would've been a good type of receiver for Justin Fields to throw to.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is he was going to show up to camp unprepared or displaying the same attitude that got him into trouble before. Bears either saw this first-hand or got some reliable intel that it was the case.

Shame to see him go. I think he would've been a good type of receiver for Justin Fields to throw to.
Probably. I did think he might be able to finally make that leap with Fields, but if we're starting Dalton and Miller is the same guy, not prepared, then it was time to move on. Mooney has looked good, but I'm not sure on the depth. I've been hearing some good things about Goodwin. I really hope Kmet can take the next step.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I’m Anthony Miller, I’m feeling like dog shit right now.

Has to be thinking: The best a team would give up for me is a 6 and they get a pick back? And the team that traded up to get me is that desperate to get ride of me?
Yeah. He's got some talent, I will say that. But all the talent in the world without reliability and discipline are the kinds of things that make coaches say:

(Speaking of which, Miller shares a birthday myself and, ironically, Mike Singletary).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I look forward to it.

This is focused at Chicagosports89 for reference, so the powers that be, can see what he's promoting.

If you haven't yet you should call @run and shoot, run and shit or shitty runs a few times and get blocked by him too. He's pretty worthless

No I don't block anymore. I gather evidence and file a report on ppl like you, who violate CCS community guidelines.
Oh...and a report has been filed.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah. He's got some talent, I will say that. But all the talent in the world without reliability and discipline are the kinds of things that make coaches say:

(Speaking of which, Miller shares a birthday myself and, ironically, Mike Singletary).
And me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This is focused at Chicagosports89 for reference, so the powers that be, can see what he's promoting.

No I don't block anymore. I gather evidence and file a report on ppl like you, who violate CCS community guidelines.
Oh...and a report has been filed.
Gather and report this evidence you run and shit muthafuker!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Getting the first pick in the 5th rd for Anthony Miller isn't too bad..

I dont count 7th rd picks since Pace finds better talent in UDFA.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

@Leomaz why did you dislike this?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not bad compensation. Our 2022 4th went to the Giants for Fields so the Texans 5th roughly fills in that hole.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
For all those who love conspiracy theories:

Anthony Miller to Houston means Houston will cut the more expensive and older Randall Cobb, who will then find his way back to Green Bay, which is what Aaron Rodgers wants (among other things), which will be the first step in appeasing the disgruntled QB and pave the way for a long-term contract with the Pack, and it was all set in motion by the Bears front office.

How's that for a turd in the punchbowl?

Note: For the humor-impaired, not to be taken too seriously...Like all Internet clickbait stories about Rodgers.....R-E-L-A-X