Anthony Miller usage

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
It was the worst called offensive game by a coach in over a decade. There have been worse performances by an offense but what Nagy called last night was just horrendous. As bad as Trubisky looked, this game was 100% on Nagy.

What baffles me, is that he should know Trubisky's strengths and weaknesses better than any person on the planet. Asking him to go 4th and 10 just tells me that Nagy is in la la land. He needs this corrected starting this morning.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He got 1 target which should have resulted in a game tying touchdown. Miller's dad 2 rows in front of me almost lost his shit when Trubs overthrew him.

Miller should be up there with Robinson in targets. The play calling was fucking baffling.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy and Co. better look at tape and figure it out fast, or every NFL team they face will utilize the same game plan the Packers implemented and things will get out of hand quickly.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Nagy made it about as easy as remotely possible to defend.

A lot of weird personnel choices and odd allignments, but how many times did they attack them deep? For as many times as they passed it, they didn't appear to target receivers longer than 10 yards very often.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Me thinks Miller is still hurt... That's why his snap count was pulled back.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
the playcalling of nagy coupled with the poor play on the oline(wrong protection called) doomed the offense...so many people wondered why daniels wasn't playing center, we got a little glimpse why as he got owned owned by clark.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think it's Nagy trying to transition Cohen into his role, I don't have the exact snap counts Cohen lined up in the slot but it was at least 20.

Prior to this game, I didn't even consider Cohen (let alone Sims) cutting into Miller's snap count. Yet here we are. I'm just baffled.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's Nagy trying to transition Cohen into his role, I don't have the exact snap counts Cohen lined up in the slot but it was at least 20.

Prior to this game, I didn't even consider Cohen (let alone Sims) cutting into Miller's snap count. Yet here we are. I'm just baffled.

You are baffled, as we all are. I had a high school basketball coach like this. We had to win by his "great strategies" rather than just go out and beat the opposition if we were much better. All about him.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:

Either he was hurt or it was an internal discipline issue. I didn't see him on the field until the first snap of the 2nd half, which coaches will do sometimes in a minor discipline issue. .but I may have just missed him in the 1st half.

The combination of poor blocking and penalties was really bad. I can't defend Nagy for this game but when you aren't run or pass blocking you can throw the playbook out the window. Add the penalties to shit blocking and it was absolutely horrible.

Nagy got caught calling the plays he wanted to run and not going with the flow of the game. Best example was the field goal. I mean did anybody really think we were going to complete that 4th and 10?

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
It was the worst called offensive game by a coach in over a decade. There have been worse performances by an offense but what Nagy called last night was just horrendous. As bad as Trubisky looked, this game was 100% on Nagy.

Nagy was awful. No question about that. But Trubisky deserves some of the blame as well. He played like a mid round rookie QB playing his first game.