Anthony Miller

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Chicago hasn’t seen how I can play yet. Really I was playing games with like one arm, making it happen. This year I’ve got two, so watch out.”

My #calledit it for 2019 - Anthony Miller will be widely viewed as a Top 10 receiver by year end. Pace will panic..

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Ya know, I think it is possible.

I think step one is taking direction. He was freestyling so much he got benched.
Step two is Trubisky seeing him and hitting him.

What I think is more likely is him getting better stats than ARob. I could see miller doubling his yards and getting 10 TDs.
He was tied with a heap of guys at 16th with 7 TDs his ROOKIE YEAR when Mitch screwed him more than a few times.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ya know, I think it is possible.

I think step one is taking direction. He was freestyling so much he got benched.
Step two is Trubisky seeing him and hitting him.

What I think is more likely is him getting better stats than ARob. I could see miller doubling his yards and getting 10 TDs.
He was tied with a heap of guys at 16th with 7 TDs his ROOKIE YEAR when Mitch screwed him more than a few times.

This. His rookie stats would have been much better(yardage similar to gabriel) had mitch actually targeted him when he was open, or had mitch not overthrown/underthrown him. He was definitely the one who was hurt the most by mitch's accuracy inconsistency last year.

Still, 7 TD's for a rookie is damn impressive. I don't know if he will ever be top 10 in yardage, but if he can dominate in the redzone he wouldn't have to be to be in the argument for a top 10 WR in this game. He isn't the prototype but neither was steve smith, AB, etc.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Any word on how the recovery from the shoulder injury is doing?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"Chicago hasn’t seen how I can play yet. Really I was playing games with like one arm, making it happen. This year I’ve got two, so watch out.”

My #calledit it for 2019 - Anthony Miller will be widely viewed as a Top 10 receiver by year end. Pace will panic..

I hope you're right but with all the receiving weapons we have and the way Nagy loves to use them all i think it's gonna be hard for A.Miller or any of our WR's to be top 10 in the NFL, with their stats anyway. ARob is still a legit #1 WR and if he played on a team last year that used their #1 WR like some teams like Cincy, Atl, Houston and others do then his stats would of looked much better then they did for us.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope you're right but with all the receiving weapons we have and the way Nagy loves to use them all i think it's gonna be hard for A.Miller or any of our WR's to be top 10 in the NFL, with their stats anyway. ARob is still a legit #1 WR and if he played on a team last year that used their #1 WR like some teams like Cincy, Atl, Houston and others do then his stats would of looked much better then they did for us.

Nah remy and other nerds expect AROB to put up 1,200 yards and 100 catches on 94 targets.

Dumb as fuck nerds on this forum, bro.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Any word on how the recovery from the shoulder injury is doing?

I would assume it's fine. You won't know if the shoulder is truly okay until september when he plays actual games.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sunny Sunday afternoon, yet

fully angry

Nah remy and other nerds expect AROB to put up 1,200 yards and 100 catches on 94 targets.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Word.

I think we need a DB70/MsAdows Subforum. The two of you can spend all day and night talking about how everyone else on the internet is just a "troll" or a "bitch" and thanks the heavens you no longer have to deal with all of us nerds anymore.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Did he ever get offseason surgery?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He fucking better, costing us this years second round pick.

It’s more like New England loaned the Bears a 2018 second round pick (#51) for the Bear’s 2019 second round pick (#56) and a little interest, a 2018 fourth round pick.