Anthony Miller

greg23

Liked Posts:
If Claypool played for the Bears he would be lucky to have 9 catches by now and you would be calling him a bust.

He's proven that he's an nfl talent so at least he's a young cheap building block.....and he has speed which is one thing we are lacking in the skill positions.

Kmet was graded out as just a guy
He looks like just a guy
And is on the field as much as just as guy
Hell...tights ends drafted after him in a piss poor tight end draft are out producing him for similar or worse teams.

Pace sure has an eye for offensive talent!

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The TE position as a whole in the NFL is a cesspool this year. It’s Kelce and nobody else basically. i think Graham was a top 5 guy as of a couple weeks ago.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose if he laid out for it, he could have had it. Maybe. It didn't go through his hands, it barely touched his fingertips.

Agreed. Shit throw by Foles, shit effort by Miller. Just shit.

I thought he was referring to the early INT - a much more shitty throw than the almost game winner deep, which was also Foles' fault but not as bad as the INT high & behind Miller.

Tough crowd, but understandable. We all pissed off by more of the same. Safe to lower our collective expectations further yet now that Lazor couldn't do shit either, and with Foles out now too. And Hicks. - meh.

Great time for all of us to have 2 weeks off from this. Maybe more. I don't look FW to seeing this vs. the dumbass Packers and their wretched fans.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought he was referring to the early INT - a much more shitty throw than the almost game winner deep, which was also Foles' fault but not as bad as the INT high & behind Miller.

Tough crowd, but understandable. We all pissed off by more of the same. Safe to lower our collective expectations further yet now that Lazor couldn't do shit either, and with Foles out now too. And Hicks. - meh.

Great time for all of us to have 2 weeks off from this. Maybe more. I don't look FW to seeing this vs. the dumbass Packers and their wretched fans.

Oh yeah, both garbage throws. Lol. The first one that turned into an INT was even worse.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want the Bears to use him any more than they have to.

With that being said, I still feel like he gets open, I think with a different coach and scheme he might be a solid #2

Maybe I'm just dilusional but he seems like someone that could do well with a more accurate QB. And a coach that can keep him motivated. I don't see him getting that here but he's one of those guys that I don't think disappears from the NFL after his rookie deal runs out.
He gets open because nobody bothers covering stonehands

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Miller aint that good. Playmakers make plays. Acts like hes a #1 WR when hed be riding the pine if he was on the Bucs lmao. Chump.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's a simultaneous effort of Foles not putting the football where it needs to be AND Miller just being poor at catching. one of these will not be a problem anymore, the other will persist.

what a disaster. it's not like Robinson, Mooney, and Wims don't exist. or, you know, Kmet.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He's proven that he's an nfl talent so at least he's a young cheap building block.....and he has speed which is one thing we are lacking in the skill positions.

Kmet was graded out as just a guy
He looks like just a guy
And is on the field as much as just as guy
Hell...tights ends drafted after him in a piss poor tight end draft are out producing him for similar or worse teams.

Pace sure has an eye for offensive talent!

hoe does a person explain why the talent can’t look good for a list of reasons?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Miller may have had the bomb if he simply runs runs through the ball with his hands out instead of leaping as usual. Dude constantly leaves his feet on deep arcing balls to come come up inches short.