Anthony Rizzo just tested positive for COVID

jts1207

Plenty of yanks with the vax have already tested positive….so yeah he should have got it lol

jts1207

I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
I see the fan club has arrived. The same group of 6 idiots fucking up every thread. Do you idiots get text alerts when I post or something? The obsession is nauseating
You should make another thread just to cry about it.

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
I should….it’s pretty pathetic the amount of stalking that occurs

People are allowed to reply in disagreement with you stupid takes, it's literally a public forum. 🙄

jts1207

People are allowed to reply in disagreement with you stupid takes, it's literally a public forum. 🙄

Yes …. I’ve seen you and the crew post so often in the Cubs forum. There’s a pinned post about politics in sports forums ….I guess it’s pointless

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
@jts1207 still in shambles that trump lost lol... probs also mad that he was too poor to afford a plane ticket to the capitol on 1/6 lol

Bust

Plenty of yanks with the vax have already tested positive….so yeah he should have got it lol

You see how this thread has become already when discussing the vax? Pro locker rooms are no different.

Javy Baez "we fought a lot in the locker room due to the vaccine..."

Story broke June 24th Rizzo went public ... Look at the team record since....it was a sign boyz

Anthony Rizzo = Team Cancer

Grimson

Donator
You see how this thread has become already when discussing the vax? Pro locker rooms are no different.

Javy Baez "we fought a lot in the locker room due to the vaccine..."

Story broke June 24th Rizzo went public ... Look at the team record since....it was a sign boyz

Anthony Rizzo = Team Cancer

OOOOOOPS!!!!!

Grimson

Donator
Hey racist; whatever happened your "poll" the other day?

Um you were unanimously voted the biggest cuck on CCS. Divorced, kids hate you and you're a dipshit... voted by the whole of CCS.

CONGRATS!