CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And from what I've been able to find, that's 6 months in ultra-cold storage and 35 days. I'm not saying the vaxxed are sheep or the non-vaxxed are stupid. I was just trying to provide some sourced information on the numbers of vaxxed versus non-vaxxed and why that is.
I knew what you were getting at. I was pointing out for the people who don’t understand why the numbers don’t add up.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I'm very interested to see what Rizzo gets on the open market this offseason. If it's true he's seeking Paul Goldschmidt money (5 years, 130 million), it seems doubtful he'll get it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I've actually never seen one of these take place out in a live scenario.
I was actually out Saturday morning in a place not wearing a mask because I did not see a sign requiring one. A woman looked at me and sort of snapped “you forgot your mask”. at first I thought she was being bitchy and then I just reached in my pocket, grabbed a mask, and put it on. No drama. No video.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is what kills me with the vax crowd….so self righteous it’s disgusting. You make fun of this guys job, others tell me I work at ace hardware….get over yourselves. I’m not getting vaxxed and will be just fine
Just stay home. It is the only way to be sure you don’t infect others. Nobody will harass you.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is what kills me with the vax crowd….so self righteous it’s disgusting. You make fun of this guys job, others tell me I work at ace hardware….get over yourselves. I’m not getting vaxxed and will be just fine
He did not make fun of the man’s job he made fun of the man talking as though he were a medical professional after just stating what his job was and it was not in the medical field.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You have seen hundreds of videos of unvaccinated people yelling at vaccinated people lol. Go for a walk or something….get some fresh air
On Thursday I stopped at a bar and while I was in there the news came on showing that some local restaurants were making unvaccinated people sit outside and the woman next to me started literally screaming at the television.

Not at all concerned of how she looked. Screaming to the newswoman on TV.

Loud obnoxious ignoramus.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Um you were unanimously voted the biggest cuck on CCS. Divorced, kids hate you and you're a dipshit... voted by the whole of CCS.

CONGRATS!
Hmmmmm.....So just like the election; the results were taken off-line and tabulated in secret

You people

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you were in a store pre-vaccine, and another person was not wearing a mask, it was absolutely your business.
If they were spraying paint at you, would you stay silent? If they turned a hose on you, would you say nothing? This is comparable and far more serious. "Mind their own business". Good Lord.
Not to toot my horn but I highly doubt people are going to run up on me and start any nonsense. Goofballs tend to start crap with folks quite smaller than I am.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've actually never seen one of these take place out in a live scenario.
Well unfortunately I live in the rural south, and it does happen kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I understand not wanting it if you are young and healthy. I get that.

Some people may even be victims of their strong immune systems. COVID-19 has sparked what’s called a cytokine storm in some patients, which is essentially an overreaction of the immune system that causes severe inflammation in vital organs such as the heart and lungs.

But the vaccine isn't just bout protecting yourself. If you do get COVID and become asymptomatic, you can infect countless others with COVID that aren't healthy and fit, even if they are wearing a mask and are vaccinated.

There is also the risk of mutation. Each new host to covid, allows covid to mutate and become worse.

I realize I won't convince you to get it, but just laying this out there in case you didn't know.

Cheers.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not to toot my horn but I highly doubt people are going to run up on me and start any nonsense. Goofballs tend to start crap with folks quite smaller than I am.
It was a woman in her 70's. I don't think physical violence was even a though on anyone's part.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Let's just STOP this utter nonsense that "young and healthy" can't get it.

They absolutely can get it, have gotten it, and have spread it.

My boss called an hour ago to say one of the kids he transported to a summer day camp today along with his daughters has tested positive. Now he and his girls are getting tested and if he is positive, I will need to.

See how that works with contagious diseases?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rizzo isn’t dying from it.
If I had to pick 10 people in baseball I'm most worried about dying from it, Rizzo has to be top 5. Probably top 3. Might be #1.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Let's just STOP this utter nonsense that "young and healthy" can't get it.

They absolutely can get it, have gotten it, and have spread it.

My boss called an hour ago to say one of the kids he transported to a summer day camp today along with his daughters has tested positive. Now he and his girls are getting tested and if he is positive, I will need to.

See how that works with contagious diseases?

Yup