AntMill on the block

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Bears ruined him. Would've been a great player had he gone to a team where he wouldn't be so frustrated by the ineptitude of the offense around him. Anthony Miller dies for the Bears sins. I do hope he finds the success his talent dictates elsewhere (I suspect he will).

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The haters will flock for sure no matter what happens, but sometimes a player just needs a fresh start with a different coach and system, and along with this comes a reset in work ethic and focus.

He might not garner it, but I think talent wise he is worth a 4th rounder. With a premium on cap space, if he got the snaps you could conceivably get 700 yards out of 1.7 million. Thats not a bad deal at all.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What a disappointment he is. Physical talent is there but is a head case and seemingly not too bright
It almost seems like the coaches did not care at all about his talent or the things he needed to be coached up on, and there was no accountability in place for his errors or the coaches allowing it to take place....

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
The haters will flock for sure no matter what happens, but sometimes a player just needs a fresh start with a different coach and system, and along with this comes a reset in work ethic and focus.

He might not garner it, but I think talent wise he is worth a 4th rounder. With a premium on cap space, if he got the snaps you could conceivably get 700 yards out of 1.7 million. Thats not a bad deal at all.
a 4th would be great, i'm hoping for a 5th but with Pace I expect a 6th

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

He's absolutely worth a 3rd rounder at his cost. He'll be a steal for the Patriots.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears ruined him. Would've been a great player had he gone to a team where he wouldn't be so frustrated by the ineptitude of the offense around him. Anthony Miller dies for the Bears sins. I do hope he finds the success his talent dictates elsewhere (I suspect he will).
How come Mooney looks like a real WR then?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Such a huge graveyard of players and coaches during this regime ... "culture" clash casualties, people who didn't fit "the system"...or general f-ups like AM.

But I'll smile when the day finally comes when the water recedes and people are forced to see that this all starts and ends with Nagy's ineptitude. It was always about him not being able to do the fucking job.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
a 4th would be great, i'm hoping for a 5th but with Pace I expect a 6th
I see the 4th or early 5th as a breaking point for a trade. For a 6th I would just hold on to him for backup value or perhaps a better conditional. I don't believe the twitter idiot that talked about releasing him. To save 400k? He is a decent slot WR and I can't imagine the Bears would release him or trade him for peanuts.