Any chance to steal a starting RT during cut downs or a late training camp trade?

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Any chance to steal a starting RT during cut downs or a late training camp trade? The current crop don't look very good.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Once Peters gets injured and Borom comes in at LT then never looks back and Teven Jenkens comes back finally healthy but LT is taken, he'll take his natural position at RT and our line will be suddenly be incredible.
I like that plan but another RT to help the first 5-6 games would be nice.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Ponzi Pace might have ruined this season.

Friggen bonehead setup the team for failure.

Might be salvageable if the fraud coach he hired wasn't such a boob too.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Once Peters gets injured and Borom comes in at LT then never looks back and Teven Jenkens comes back finally healthy but LT is taken, he'll take his natural position at RT and our line will be suddenly be incredible.

I want this to work out

Lots of ifs and buts to bank on this happening

msadows

Liked Posts:
And no, the oline situation in the entire league is pretty iffy. Most teams have minimal depth. A lot of teams don't even have a solid 5.

If there is anyone with a shred of talent they won't clear a team's practice squad. The pats tried to pick up bars a few years ago, for example. We had to block it.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Whether Jenkins has a chronic back issue that will derail his career is unknown. In the meantime, Pace has given the team one of the worst offensive lines inthe NFL. If they can't run the ball, which they failed at in preseason, life becomes very difficult for any QB, whether it be Dalton or Fields.

Then there is the problem at CB...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Whether Jenkins has a chronic back issue that will derail his career is unknown. In the meantime, Pace has given the team one of the worst offensive lines inthe NFL. If they can't run the ball, which they failed at in preseason, life becomes very difficult for any QB, whether it be Dalton or Fields.

yea man I wish pace fixed every single problem we have and was the perfect GM.

I can’t be mad at him for the oline situation this year. Least he tried.there weren’t many options.

signing Leno and Massie to extensions was a bad move in hindsight but pretty much the entire board didn’t mind the signings at the time. Those guys ended up peaking the moment they got paid. There was no reason to keep them here…

honestly I think peters is going to be an upgrade to Leno, in the pass game at least. He looked like he had quick feet last night. The major question is does he stay healthy, cause if he does I think he can hold down that spot for the year which would be huge

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Still no word on Jenkins' back issue. The surgery was over 10 days ago.

With him on the IR, and fans knowing he's not playing for several weeks, if not whole season...what's the point in withholding the specific issue?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

I can’t be mad at him for the oline situation this year. Least he tried.there weren’t many options.
You shouldn't complain about the o-line for the rest of the year then.

Especially if the QBs get rekt.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Ponzi Pace might have ruined this season.

Friggen bonehead setup the team for failure.

Might be salvageable if the fraud coach he hired wasn't such a boob too.
Like do you even enjoy following this team? Maybe you should take a break? I’m concerned about you.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Still no word on Jenkins' back issue. The surgery was over 10 days ago.

With him on the IR, and fans knowing he's not playing for several weeks, if not whole season...what's the point in withholding the specific issue?
He's not on anything yet

IR before Tuesday at 3 and his season is over

If he can come back

Think they can still PUP him meaning decision between week 6-11ish
Or
Keep on 53, then IR and he can come back anytime after week 3

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He's not on anything yet

IR before Tuesday at 3 and his season is over

If he can come back

Think they can still PUP him meaning decision between week 6-11ish
Or
Keep on 53, then IR and he can come back anytime after week 3
Good post.

Thanks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You shouldn't complain about the o-line for the rest of the year then.

Especially if the QBs get rekt.

There is a difference between complaining about it and cunting just to cunt.

Offensive line is something I worried about when we had scrubs like mitch trubisky and nick foles playing here.

There is literally zero reason to be as negative as you are. This team is trash this year. Fields will be fine when he sees the field. Watson played behind the worst oline in the league his rookie year and was fine.

Once fields proves himself out there, it will be much easier to fix the remaining holes on this roster.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
There is a difference between complaining about it and cunting just to cunt.

Offensive line is something I worried about when we had scrubs like mitch trubisky and nick foles playing here.

There is literally zero reason to be as negative as you are. This team is trash this year. Fields will be fine when he sees the field. Watson played behind the worst oline in the league his rookie year and was fine.

Once fields proves himself out there, it will be much easier to fix the remaining holes on this roster.
Wow, you are naïve.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance to steal a starting RT during cut downs or a late training camp trade? The current crop don't look very good.
I would bank on the fact Pace adds some O-line depth after cuts...........
Maybe even a Horstead trade to a TE needy team.......

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

signing Leno and Massie to extensions was a bad move in hindsight but pretty much the entire board didn’t mind the signings at the time. Those guys ended up peaking the moment they got paid. There was no reason to keep them here…

honestly I think peters is going to be an upgrade to Leno, in the pass game at least. He looked like he had quick feet last night. The major question is does he stay healthy, cause if he does I think he can hold down that spot for the year which would be huge
He should have done more this offseason… but he was hamstrung by his 2020 shit contracts.

In 2022 it has to be a priority again.