Any of you IHN or CCS clowns taking Amtrak to STL Thursday?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't been to a game in St. Louis for a while. Last time I did it we took the Amtrak (2008-09?) down and stayed across the street from the Stadium.
That's when Andy Murray came into the bar after the game and chatted with us IHN bums for a while.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I am not.

Might go to the Hawks/Blues game in November down in St. Louis. Pretty good triple-header in STL that weekend with the US Soccer team on Friday, Blues/Hawks on Saturday, and Bears/Rams on Sunday.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not.

Might go to the Hawks/Blues game in November down in St. Louis. Pretty good triple-header in STL that weekend with the US Soccer team on Friday, Blues/Hawks on Saturday, and Bears/Rams on Sunday.

I didn't take you for having a rape fetish...

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not.

Maybe someone can talk to you about the brawl that erupted in the hotel after the game with a few ex-IHN'ers.
I was not present for this.
There was a beer thrown at me while I attended the Blues/Hawks game. The Blues fan missed me and hit one of his allies in the face. The beer was 3/4 full and made one hell of a beer explosion.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The other annoying thing about Blues fans is they'll try to troll you. When lack of Cups aren't on their side, they will resort to Cubs bashing, because that's what sorry pieces of shit do. "Our hockey team is inept, but god damn those Cardinals are amazing. CUBS SUCK."

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I didn't take you for having a rape fetish...

tumblr_inline_mninz53KpM1qz4rgp.gif

Maybe someone can talk to you about the brawl that erupted in the hotel after the game with a few ex-IHN'ers.
I was not present for this.
There was a beer thrown at me while I attended the Blues/Hawks game. The Blues fan missed me and hit one of his allies in the face. The beer was 3/4 full and made one hell of a beer explosion.

Yeah, gonna need to hear more about this. Anyone? Bueller?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_inline_mninz53KpM1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah, gonna need to hear more about this. Anyone? Bueller?

The brawl was the second IHN road trip. I stayed home. Most of us stay at the Sheraton, so there was a brawl that a few people got involved with. Phranck's (IHN poster) brother was punched, and Chasman came in and went all special forces on a dude (he may be old, but god damn, he put a hurtin' on someone). If Jako still posts, he can fill you in on more details. I miss all of the exciting stuff.

John Wiedeman told us a story once of him getting decked by some Blues fans years ago.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The brawl was the second IHN road trip. I stayed home. Most of us stay at the Sheraton, so there was a brawl that a few people got involved with. Phranck's (IHN poster) brother was punched, and Chasman came in and went all special forces on a dude (he may be old, but god damn, he put a hurtin' on someone). If Jako still posts, he can fill you in on more details. I miss all of the exciting stuff.

John Wiedeman told us a story once of him getting decked by some Blues fans years ago.

I don't have any brawl stories, but I went down there two years ago for Game 2 of the Hawks/Blues playoff matchup. We ended up at an IHOP right before the game, with all 4 of us wearing Hawks jerseys, and we got booed on our way in. Then spent the next 30-45 minutes talking shit to every person that walked by our table and stared us down. No brawls, though. Still, those St. Louis people are a feisty bunch, especially about their shitty hockey team.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
WHO ARE YOU CALLING "CLOWNS" ASSHAT??? :marshmallow:

Otay...now I think I'm ready to go down there, (but I'll wait for the regular season).

Someone give me a heads up.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'm not staying at the Sheraton but hopefully I'll meet up with some Hawks fans in case there is a brawl. I'm down.