Any update on Akiem Hicks?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now that the Bears are prepared to get the season back on track, any chance Akiem Hicks is going Sunday night? Not gonna stop the run game without him.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He did not practice today.
EnssM2qXcAcRDum

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
DNP in practice. Nothing’s set in stone yet but I would get emotionally ready for the chance he is out on Sunday.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way the big fella doesn't play on primetime against the Pack if he can go in the slightest.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hicks gets one run stopped in the backfield for a 3 yard loss, then gets called for 2 penalties totaling 15 yards

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Now that the Bears are prepared to get the season back on track, any chance Akiem Hicks is going Sunday night? Not gonna stop the run game without him.

You are actually one of the better posters on here. You think things are gonna turnaround now?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are actually one of the better posters on here. You think things are gonna turnaround now?

I guess I am just hoping. If there ever was a time for a turnaround it would be Sunday night. I actually think the talent is there. I watched Jacksonville outplay GB.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
So why is that pussy Graham the only guy listed as non injury/resting vet? What gets a player qualified for this perk and why doesn’t anyone else take advantage of it?