Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I started writing a thing about Ditka and how no one wants to work hard anymore. And I just can't even do it. I can't keep the bit going. Respect to @MDB111™ for keeping it going, though.

No bit man! Everyone wants to die their hair purple and not work hard on their boot straps.

In life, first you kick ass- Iron Mike Ditker

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I'm worried sick over here. What if Poles is building this Bears roster for nothing?

Elberflust sucked last year. Like most total yards against sucked. He runs a antiquated tanper 2 defense that fucking sucks. Frazier seems to be the only one with any sort of success out of the scheme.

So Poles and Elderflumbst switch personnel( yeah yeah yeah, it's base defense and doesnt really mean a total change) and the team literally gets worse.

If Elmerfuddst gets fired, the new coach is gonna want his guys. I'm worried to death over here thinking Poles fucked up the coaching hire. And now the Bears are scrambling building a team around a guy who's fucking terrible.

About the only thing Elvisnubst has done was bring HITS and discipline. So the team gives up the least amount of penalty yards in the entire league whilst simultaneously giving up the most total yards in the game?

And all this whilst the greatest qb im Justin Black Jesus Fields is on the team. Are they pissing in the Fields? Wasting his best years?

So now, no doubt, Eldermugst went to Poles and said "Hey look Poles, I'm a defense guy, ya gotta get me defensive players or I can't succeed" So Poles gets him "his guys" and the D gets back to "OK"

But the flashy trade here(DJ Moore) and there(Claypool) isn't enough.

I sure hope these players completely buy into whatever philosophy Elvishnuts is preaching in Chicago.

I'm not sold that Eberphloos is the guy who is going to bring this all together for a championship.

Anyone else staying up long nights and worrying themselves ill?

FTO please.
The 40 year rebuild in on Schedule ..

We have A LB now that has size and speed to cover, good young Secondary, good skill guys on O lots of draft picks.

Poles did not ago to Eastern IL with all the Amish ?, new President that is A “Football Guy”

Not A smart time to jump off the Bandwagon my friend. ?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The 40 year rebuild in on Schedule ..

We have A LB now that has size and speed to cover, good young Secondary, good skill guys on O lots of draft picks.

Poles did not ago to Eastern IL with all the Amish ?, new President that is A “Football Guy”

Not A smart time to jump off the Bandwagon my friend. ?

I'm not jumping off the band wagon. I'm just concerned with who's driving it.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Someone forgot about the way they thrilled the nation with their T formation.

The history is cool and all but what has been done is wiping ass with it.

We should bring back the T-formation. We can make it work. Once the NFL sees how it thrills the nation they'll change their minds.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt Ubernuts has the same name as our previous coach... Matt BHVWGHC...

See the connection?.......SEEEEEIT?!!!

Not sayin...just saying. Just so we're clear...The Media hates the Bears....

BEARS

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not jumping off the band wagon. I'm just concerned with who's driving it.
I'm giving the coaches a pass this year because they were obviously tanking. Next season is make or break for Poles, Eberflus and the whole front office, though.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Post was a Lil hard to read, but I get what you're trying to say. I think Poles is realistic to the fact Flus might not be the man. We were at least three years away from being relevant when he was hired, most coaches get 2 to 3 years to prove they are competent. If he doesn't work out, we will be way more appealing to the next coach. No great coaches want to be in charge of a rebuilding team.
While I'm optimistic, I'd be more worried about Justin not working out than Flus. I think we will be in a good position either way. In another off-season we should have a solid line and a solid supporting cast if we have to draft a QB in 24.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I'm worried sick over here. What if Poles is building this Bears roster for nothing?

Elberflust sucked last year. Like most total yards against sucked. He runs a antiquated tanper 2 defense that fucking sucks. Frazier seems to be the only one with any sort of success out of the scheme.

So Poles and Elderflumbst switch personnel( yeah yeah yeah, it's base defense and doesnt really mean a total change) and the team literally gets worse.

If Elmerfuddst gets fired, the new coach is gonna want his guys. I'm worried to death over here thinking Poles fucked up the coaching hire. And now the Bears are scrambling building a team around a guy who's fucking terrible.

About the only thing Elvisnubst has done was bring HITS and discipline. So the team gives up the least amount of penalty yards in the entire league whilst simultaneously giving up the most total yards in the game?

And all this whilst the greatest qb im Justin Black Jesus Fields is on the team. Are they pissing in the Fields? Wasting his best years?

So now, no doubt, Eldermugst went to Poles and said "Hey look Poles, I'm a defense guy, ya gotta get me defensive players or I can't succeed" So Poles gets him "his guys" and the D gets back to "OK"

I sure hope these players completely buy into whatever philosophy Elvishnuts is preaching in Chicago.

I'm not sold that Eberphloos is the guy who is going to bring this all together for a championship.

FTO please.
I stopped reading about a third of the way through. Had my fill of stupidity for the day. It reads like spoiled 12 year old throwing a tantrum.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

FTO please.
You must have inadvertently posted on the wrong site, this is a site for Chicago Bears fans...enjoy your ACME Packing Company..

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Someone forgot about the way they thrilled the nation with their T formation.
That was of the best things Nagy did while coaching the Bears. He called a T-formation play as the first play from scrimmage, I thought that was fun. It kinda went downhill from there...

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

FTO please.
Jesus Christ. It’s the beloved but it’s still a fucking game. I can only imagine you with real life problems.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My god look at Grossman's little fumbleitis hands. His hands almost make Trump's hands almost look normal.
It's not what's at the end of your wrists it's what's between your legs, and the Sex Cannon is the only Chicago Bears QB to wear that hat since the end of the Cold War!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I stopped reading about a third of the way through. Had my fill of stupidity for the day. It reads like spoiled 12 year old throwing a tantrum.

Thanks for 1/3. Maybe when you stop searching Bears forums for stupidity you'll wake up and see that true, die hard fans are what makes this whole thing work.
Maybe try getting your fill of smartness instead of stupidity?
Imagine wanting to be full of stupidity in 2023 and then literally having to stop reading the internet because you are so full of stupid for the day?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Jesus Christ. It’s the beloved but it’s still a fucking game. I can only imagine you with real life problems.

So you get it then! If you bleed Bears blood like I do, you know this is much bigger than just football.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

FTO please.

you forgot to include, luke im a shitty senior bowl coach getsy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That was of the best things Nagy did while coaching the Bears. He called a T-formation play as the first play from scrimmage, I thought that was fun. It kinda went downhill from there...

It was so neat. I wish they would have had leather helmets for that.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
It's not what's at the end of your wrists it's what's between your legs, and the Sex Cannon is the only Chicago Bears QB to wear that hat since the end of the Cold War!
Problem is he didn't throw with his dick...