1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m out……3 times already this May…..

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I wish they did that here... the back of my place used to look like the front- grass dotted with hickory and oak, but the dude who owned the place before me let the invasive shit take over... this is about 15 years of invasive growth- all buckthorn and garbage trees.
Got about 7 more acres to tear through.

View attachment 19882
I will take that over our quarter acre fenced in lot.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will take that over our quarter acre fenced in lot.
It is kind of fun to tear through.. I got burn piles all over the place out there.
Got a little network of trails going on that I started last year. My goal is to have a nice little half mile shaded running track out there.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the neighbors complained and the city people just had their people mow it. The fine was probably the 100 dollars I am guessing they charged.
Many years ago, maybe 2 years after I moved in to my first house, my old busted lawnmower crapped out.
It was a super rainy June, and shit got out of control quickly.
At the time, the position I was in work wise was wide open for making cash- the only limit was sleep.
Like any kid I took full advantage and worked stupid hours and ignored the lawn.

I get home one day and someone had mown for me. Dont know who, they left no note nor had anyone said a word.

That was the most effective slap in the face I have ever had. From that week on, I never once skipped a week.

A fine or someone bitching at me... wouldn't have done shit except elicit a middle finger.
...but that- whoever it was made their point to perfection.
Lesson learned...other people exist around me and they don't need to look at my mess.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Could have just been a nice guy. that wanted to help.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could have just been a nice guy. that wanted to help.

I am sure it was.... but at the time as a healthy 20 something it was pretty embarrassing and shameful to me that someone spent their own off time doing that.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't believe any slob hasn't mowed this season yet. Who gives a fuck about bees, I'd rather not be looked at as a lazy asshole.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I can't believe any slob hasn't mowed this season yet. Who gives a fuck about bees, I'd rather not be looked at as a lazy asshole.
I’m a diff kind of lazy I pay someone to do it for me lol

Reactions: DC

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here is a pic of little guy being outmatched by a rainy may. I had to do the first pass with the big chungus and then follow up with the little fella.
I am going to go ahead and let everything beyond the stream grow this year. (far back bottom pic)

before.jpgafter.jpg

Last edited:

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here is the next project= I began yanking these guys out today. behind them is a half-circle plot right off the driveway.
I am going to change the grade behind it a little bit and have a nice arched retaining wall of the same brick I used out front surrounding it, and then let my lady plant whatever she wants out there.
(if anyone needs 4'-5' utility pole segments, come and get em)

next.jpg

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young has being doing no mow millennium. No need to shave your bush when you have zero chance of getting laid.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m a diff kind of lazy I pay someone to do it for me lol
+1

Local high school kids. They are so cheap and good natured. Will probably hook them up with a coupon at summer's end. God bless em.