Anyone else here in the military?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be 20 years in the Air Force for me in November.

Calm down sailor. People can love the country but disagree with the government and its use of the military. Kind of a founding principle of our nation.

Bearshomer is just trolling for attention... Dont give it to him.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feel shame for not worshipping my oppressors, who have been terrorizing the world for a century, spent the previous century slaughtering natives, are hated virtually everywhere else in the world, and wasted a fortune of money?

Newsflash: Almost every country thinks their military and government are special. They aren't. They are all just expensive tools used by the elite to control society and divide the sheep.

I wonder if you have ever expressed these view verbally to any other human being, and if so, how is it you still have the ability to use a keyboard? I imagine you only spew this drivel on the interwebs while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, and pretending that you know so much more than every other person you engage with.

Marine here, as is my wife. Pops was a Marine, Grandfather a Soldier, Father-in-law a sailor, long line of military sheep apparently.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Thank you to the men and women that risk their life so we can sit here in our nice house's with our family's, eating good food, and spending our spare time on a sports message board talking about a sport that brings us pleasure. I have a grandfather that lost both legs in WW2, a father that was wounded in Vietnam, and an uncle that died in Vietnam. I go visit my cousin each week that has one arm from fighting our current war and I get the privilege to open this thread to give my thanks and get treated to the complete crap bearshomer posted. What a terrible person you are. It makes me sad to know that such a person is a fan of the bears. you should be ashamed, there's a time and place for those comments, and I do not think an appreciation thread for our troops is that place.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What and where is that place?

Go to "The Bar" forum, go to "beliefs and ideology" subforum, and if you can't find a good place to vent this stuff appropriately, you can start your own thread and be debated or agreed with. You can even cus at each other and disagree and maybe if your lucky somebody will move somebody elses opinion an inch. the last part is doubtful

winterwarz

Happy Memorial Day to all the servicemen and women out there.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bearshomer..Your comments are inappropriate to be made on Memorial day..No matter what your feelings are on the military, guys lost their lives and should be memorialized today..I disliked you and also reported you for your callousness and doucheness. You are a turd in the highest degree

You should be ashamed of yourself...I'm sure the rev Phelps agrees with your tactics

Last edited:

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
We'll the "time" is not memorial day and the "place" is not a thread that is dedicated celebrating the people that give their lives for our freedom.

BestBearsFan

Liked Posts:
What and where is that place?

I am a board member for a Fishing For Freedom event to be held in two weeks. We will honor over 200 men and women who have seen combat. I will gladly give you 10 minutes on stage at our banquet so you can share your feelings with them directly to their face.
Come on tough guy, step up to the plate.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Veterans selfishly wasted my money so they could wipe their asses with the constitution fighting illegal wars that put the US in danger, all to empower special interest groups that make money off war.

They deserve to catch all kinds of shit,

I know you wont cause you are obviously a soul-less bastard, but if by chance you see anyone thanking a service member or even see an American flag today, think about what you've said here this morning. I hope you feel shame for your comments on here. You are truly a horrible American.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, there are many like this guy in this country. He and they are not worth the sweat off our balls.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder if you have ever expressed these view verbally to any other human being, and if so, how is it you still have the ability to use a keyboard? I imagine you only spew this drivel on the interwebs while wearing a Guy Fawkes mask, and pretending that you know so much more than every other person you engage with.

Marine here, as is my wife. Pops was a Marine, Grandfather a Soldier, Father-in-law a sailor, long line of military HEROES apparently.

Fixed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feel shame for not worshipping my oppressors, who have been terrorizing the world for a century, spent the previous century slaughtering natives, are hated virtually everywhere else in the world, and wasted a fortune of money?

Newsflash: Almost every country thinks their military and government are special. They aren't. They are all just expensive tools used by the elite to control society and divide the sheep.

Hilarious tripe. "worshipping oppressors" ? "terrorizing the world"? You'd be living in a hovel or pig sty while goose stepping fascists parading around
outside burning books and taking away your relatives to labor camps or worse. Pathetic drivel from a troll who knows nothing.