Anyone else here in the military?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hilarious tripe. "worshipping oppressors" ? "terrorizing the world"? You'd be living in a hovel or pig sty while goose stepping fascists parading around
outside burning books and taking away your relatives to labor camps or worse. Pathetic drivel from a troll who knows nothing.

Not worth it. There are 1000 holes in his statements, but addressing them would only drag this thread into the shitter. Engaging a troll is a no win proposition.

Bearshomer, if you want to bitch about our military feel free to start another thread in beliefs and ideologies. Do it more in this one and I'm banning you. That's your warning.

Last edited:

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
fyeahamerica-montage.jpg

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Bearshomer should thank the people that fought and died so he could post his political thoughts without fear of government repercussions.

I'm very thankful of those who fought in 1776.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree with somethings that Bearshomer says but that being said I am grateful of those who do protect thos country and many others

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I'm in the active army and been serving since 2008. I've deployed to Iraq and now Afghanistan. Been stationed in Fort Eustis, Grafenwohr, Germany, and currently Ft Hood. RIP SGT Lawson, SGT Johnson and SPC Nouv - all great soldiers I knew from Ft Eustis who were killed in Afghanistan last year. Happy Memorial Day! Never forget all of our fallen soldiers, wounded warriors, all veterans and current military serving from all branches of the military. God bless America and Go Bears!

Also last night I attended the event where Brad Paisley sang for an hour entertaining us troops over here and President Obama gave a speech and it was on my 30th birthday, too, so it'll definitely be a birthday I'll never forget!

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I'm in the active army and been serving since 2008. I've deployed to Iraq and now Afghanistan. Been stationed in Fort Eustis, Grafenwohr, Germany, and currently Ft Hood. RIP SGT Lawson, SGT Johnson and SPC Nouv - all great soldiers I knew from Ft Eustis who were killed in Afghanistan last year. Happy Memorial Day! Never forget all of our fallen soldiers, wounded warriors, all veterans and current military serving from all branches of the military. God bless America and Go Bears!

Also last night I attended the event where Brad Paisley sang for an hour entertaining us troops over here and President Obama gave a speech and it was on my 30th birthday, too, so it'll definitely be a birthday I'll never forget!

Happy 30th Homie!! Stay safe, Godspeed!!!

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Not worth it. There are 1000 holes in his statements, but addressing them would only drag this thread into the shitter. Engaging a troll is a no win proposition.

Bearshomer, if you want to bitch about our military feel free to start another thread in beliefs and ideologies. Do it more in this one and I'm banning you. That's your warning.

Couple posts after this one, he takes another shot. Just sayin'.....

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I served in the first Gulf War and saw some action with the 101st.......so thank you
Youre a good dude.

Bout to go meet up with one of my close friends who also served in 101st Airborne over in Afghanistan. Things ya guys do.. Nothin but props

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Damn, more USAF guys here than I realized. I look back at those years fondly (for the most part)...

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, more USAF guys here than I realized. I look back at those years fondly (for the most part)...

It is widely known that the Air Force is the brains of the military therefore it stands to reason that the USAF would have more Bears fans per capita. Simple logic really.

:eek:hmy:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not a member of any service, but dad a Vietnam USAF vet. Grandfather #1 in North Africa during ww2, grandfather #3 south of France ww2.

Thank you for your service, and I wish our government took better care of you. (Personally, I think veterans 65+ shouldn't have to pay for shit)