Anyone else here in the military?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's still like that, I see. Well, at least you're not in the crosshairs. I left on good terms as well, but I know a few that had mysterious article 15s show up at their time of extension/reenlistment.

I have heard of this many times. Don't know anybody personally that had it happen though.

I talk openly about getting out or, life after the Mil with some people that have a lot of pull. They support my ideas. I just can't see myself getting fucked over by the same Brotherhood I've Bleed for. Maybe I'm being Naive. If they went that route if I chose to leave I'd create a shitstorm of epic proportions.

It wouldn't be my first Article 15.

They just did a sweep a few years back weeding out all the bad seeds in the three bats. Heads were rolling left n right. It was a crazy time.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I have heard of this many times. Don't know anybody personally that had it happen though.

I talk openly about getting out or, life after the Mil with some people that have a lot of pull. They support my ideas. I just can't see myself getting fucked over by the same Brotherhood I've Bleed for. Maybe I'm being Naive. If they went that route if I chose to leave I'd create a shitstorm of epic proportions.

It wouldn't be my first Article 15.

They just did a sweep a few years back weeding out all the bad seeds in the three bats. Heads were rolling left n right. It was a crazy time.

LOL, bold part I would love to hear about some time. But I'm sure it's a long story. Or maybe I've heard it before from someone else? With all the good and bad things that happen, most of it is history repeating itself. Not many things worse in garrison, than getting called into a surprise formation with a few knuckleheads from a higher ranking NCO outside of your immediate chain, no explanation whatsoever, and get marched over to the Battalion 1SG. If it's along those lines, I know exactly how the story ends.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
LOL, bold part I would love to hear about some time. But I'm sure it's a long story. Or maybe I've heard it before from someone else? With all the good and bad things that happen, most of it is history repeating itself. Not many things worse in garrison, than getting called into a surprise formation with a few knuckleheads from a higher ranking NCO outside of your immediate chain, no explanation whatsoever, and get marched over to the Battalion 1SG. If it's along those lines, I know exactly how the story ends.

Haha. In some instances, it did end that way but there was a twist. 75th had just gotten new commander, Real high speed Salty dog straight out of JSOC. he sent out his cronies to inspect each Bat. For two reason. 1) to get a general feel of the Regiment and 2) dig deeper into the rash of crimes being committed. DUI's assault with a deadly weapon, auto theft the spectrum was pretty broad. I mean yeah, were a pretty roudy bunch but some of this shit was over the top.

So, the Cronies, did their homework on some of the bad seeds, even going back to when they went through RASP/ROPE.

What they found is that there were (in some cases) multiple red flags on these guys while going through the assessment that they should have never been selected in the first place.

The result, Lower enlisted getting the Boot and the Cadre involved in the RASP screening getting kicked out of the 75th and being sent to a conventional unit of their respective MOS minus some rank.

I could write a 5 page essay on this but you get the jist.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
*salute* to all you who served.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am currently serving my 14th year in the ARMY. Ive been deployed to Iraq twice Afghanistan and currently in Qatar. Many people disagree on the governments choices on what we do. I have many disagreements as well. But Never against any Soldier Marine Sailor or Airmen.

I was one year in Vietnam along the DMZ and sometimes in to it and Cambodia. I respect the hell out of you guys who served in Iraq and the Stan. My feeling
about you guys is that they never should have given you more than two missions. I really do not know what effect coming home after the shit and
then having to go back. That would, I think, mess me up. I have taken counseling at the VA and met quite a few young guys. I just have to wonder
what multiple deployments did to them and their families.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I got one like 2 weeks before I got out. Laughable.
That's a dick move. I've never recommended any of my guys for UCMJ actions. There are many ways to deal with problems and each incident is unique. I dont believe in a blanket punishment system and I sure as fuck don't believe in pushing paper. A swift kick in the ass and some guidance goes along way.