Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
he would immediately be my #1

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I give a shit, but feel like the Bears just keep doing the same stupid shit over and over.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foods that I care about more than I care about the next head coach or GM: any steak, pork chops, lasagna, ravioli, baked ziti, spaghetti, bacon, sausage, shrimp, eggs, apple pie, blueberry pie, veal, ice cream, mashed potatoes, french fries, hamburgers, hot dog sandwiches, salami, grilled cheese, watermelon, baked beans, corn, fruit cocktail, cheesesteak, meatball Parmigian, shrimp Parmigian, virginia ham, roast beef, turkey, italian hero, thin crust pizza, club sandwich, bread pudding, cereal, toast, oreo cookies, and many many more.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm, I want the ‘mom and pop’ to work…fuck bezos or whatever other trillionaire wants to buy Bears. I just want the mccaskeys to give a fuck or hire someone who gives a fuck and get rid of slime balls like Ted. …not gonna happen so like someone said hope George gets lucky.

either way, this thing is probably sold to one of those trillionaires or a snaggle of billionaires once a new stadium is built.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gotta think this is the McCaskey’s last hire. They will be selling the team after securing the new stadium, and I’d imagine they would like to go out on top. If their ever was a time to go big for a coach this would be it.
I agree with the first sentence but politely disagree with the conclusion. They are going all out to increase the value of the team before selling by securing a new stadium deal. They don't really care about wasting Fields' career but they will go through the motions to keep from 100% alienating the fan base.

Put me down as mostly not caring because ownership is stupid, but vaguely hoping they get lucky.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They have to go to Trey Lance this guy is spent.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
it was leaked flores brought up the idea of said trade . . . followed by the bears being very smitten with flores.

The last great headcoach the bears fielded was Lovie Smith. Bears are going to pull it off, you will see.
Did you forget that Watson is a sexual predator?