Anyone expect Fields to fail like every other Bears QB?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It could happen, but until it does, I hope for the best. I guess I don't see the point of trashing a guy trying to play QB for maybe the worst fanbase in the NFL that will turn on him at the first turnover.

Just because many have failed before him in Chicago, doesn't mean he can't be the first to succeed. We will see.
Out fanbase is not the worst in the NFL.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm glad to take another swing at QB but I'm not real confident this will work out any different then it always does. I never thought much of Fields as a QB, he is a great athlete tho. Mobile QBs scare me. They are always hurt and miss more games then they play. Yes they are effective but have very short life spans in the NFL. I'll admit my hate for all things OSU and I hope that hate has blinded me. But I seen nothing from Fields that makes me think he will be a franchise QB. I would love to be wrong but I also believe even if I am wrong I'll still be right because Nagy will put this kid in a no win situation. Bad play calling and silly predictable play calling will give Fields a harder road to hoe then most any other QB drafted. We wont run to help this kid, we won't scheme to help this young man. We will throw him to the wolves and break his confidence fast.
Now feel free to bash me for not believing what you believe but history is on my side.

I'm glad to take another swing at QB but I'm not real confident this will work out any different then it always does. I never thought much of Fields as a QB, he is a great athlete tho. Mobile QBs scare me. They are always hurt and miss more games then they play. Yes they are effective but have very short life spans in the NFL.

Did Staubach, Tarkenton, Elway, Cunningham, Young, Wilson etc. end up with very short life spans in the NFL. ?
Do u realize stats show more Qb's get injured in the pocket than out.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Barring injury, no.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Then buy a track ball mouse.

Just can't admit you are wrong. If you are spending any amount of time at all searching posts from a single user because they think something you don't agree with that's not sane. Bumping those posts to prove some unknown point (which you never answered what point you were trying to prove BTW) is even more insane.

Mouses are much better now than way back with track balls. I could quickly switch it to scroll the whole page to miss the trolling BS that goes on here but the fact remains it's trolling BS. If all I'm doing is coming here to scroll the page in one swipe of my finger I may as well not bother coming here.

If you trolls have the urge to bump people's old posts or follow them around from thread to thread because you got butthurt reading a different opinion than your own it's time to back away from the internet.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just can't admit you are wrong. If you are spending any amount of time at all searching posts from a single user because they think something you don't agree with that's not sane. Bumping those posts to prove some unknown point (which you never answered what point you were trying to prove BTW) is even more insane.

Mouses are much better now than way back with track balls. I could quickly switch it to scroll the whole page to miss the trolling BS that goes on here but the fact remains it's trolling BS. If all I'm doing is coming here to scroll the page in one swipe of my finger I may as well not bother coming here.

If you trolls have the urge to bump people's old posts or follow them around from thread to thread because you got butthurt reading a different opinion than your own it's time to back away from the internet.
GIF-o-rly-really-skeptical-yeah-right-GIF.gif

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This is written like someone whos sick and tired of being proven wrong about how shit Mitch was. We're not trolls. Just smarter than you.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This is written like someone whos sick and tired of being proven wrong about how shit Mitch was. We're not trolls. Just smarter than you.
Are all your posts about Mitch? Was he a part of this conversation? You smarter then all the coaches and talking heads that had Mitch at 1? All the GMs too? Man that is smart. Now tell us about where Mitch touched you. I have a ideal ..... move on..... find a 2nd subject to bring up in every post not related to the subject.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are all your posts about Mitch? Was he a part of this conversation? You smarter then all the coaches and talking heads that had Mitch at 1? All the GMs too? Man that is smart. Now tell us about where Mitch touched you. I have a ideal ..... move on..... find a 2nd subject to bring up in every post not related to the subject.
I am not smarter than those professionals, no. I just know i wouldnt have drafted Mitch. But i am smarter than posters like you, who watched him for 30+ games and still didn't see what everyone else in the world did. Acting like shit-heads because the rest of us decided to live on planet earth.

It's incredible how posters like you keep saying all i do is talk about Mitch, while just ignoring everything else i talk about. But again, Trubisexuals only see what they wanted to see. They saw a franchise QB. I saw a backup QB. CTE must be rough, man.

While you're here, please give us some more content that we can look forward to laughing at in 2 years. You're 0 for forever.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I am not smarter than those professionals, no. I just know i wouldnt have drafted Mitch. But i am smarter than posters like you, who watched him for 30+ games and still didn't see what everyone else in the world did. Acting like shit-heads because the rest of us decided to live on planet earth.

It's incredible how posters like you keep saying all i do is talk about Mitch, while just ignoring everything else i talk about. But again, Trubisexuals only see what they wanted to see. They saw a franchise QB. I saw a backup QB. CTE must be rough, man.

While you're here, please give us some more content that we can look forward to laughing at in 2 years. You're 0 for forever.
Na lets keep talking Mitch. It's the only thing you ever came close to getting right or being football related. Hold on to that little buddie. Might be your only big winner moment ever.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Na lets keep talking Mitch. It's the only thing you ever came close to getting right or being football related. Hold on to that little buddie. Might be your only big winner moment ever.
Willful ignorance. You morons do it like no other.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
For everyone's viewing pleasure

"15 more years"

This guy watched Trubisky play QB at the pro level and thought that was a 15+ year starter. Imagine watching football and this is your thoughts on a QB that bad. Wow
Sounds about white.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the point here is the snarky gotcha zinger moment of taking time out of your day to search for threads from years ago just to bump them and go "LoL SEE I WAS RIGHT HEH???" is silly.

do better.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
the point here is the snarky gotcha zinger moment of taking time out of your day to search for threads from years ago just to bump them and go "LoL SEE I WAS RIGHT HEH???" is silly.

do better.
Incorrect.

Old thread bumps will always be funny, regardless of whose side you're on. It's like a photo album or yearbook.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes bring race in. Why not right. It was the decieding factor after all.
I'm just razzing ya. You weren't actually a Dotard supporter, were you?

jive

Liked Posts:
Here's every Bears QB drafted since I've been a fan compared to Justin Fields.
Jim McMahon: Weaker arm, slower, durability issues. Excelled in reading defenses though.
Mark Casale: Meh
Jim Harbaugh: Mobile, but slower and much weaker arm. Never had the stats of Justin Fields in college.
Brent Snyder: Who?
PT Willis: Meh
Paul Justin: Meh
Will Furrer: Ran hard, but meh.
Moses Moreno: Meh
Cade McNown: Had great numbers in college, but a headcase. Weaker arm, less mobility, terrible accuracy.
Rex Grossman: Decent college career, not a consensus top QB. Lacked size, and mobility.
Craig Krenzel: Please...
Kyle Orton: Weaker arm, much less mobility. Heisman hopeful before injury. Not bad career for 4th round QB.
Dan LeFevour: Nope
Nathan Enderle: Nope
David Fales: Meh
Mitchell Trubisky: Less experience and success in college. Less accurate, slower and smaller.

That list is why folks are more excited about Justin Fields than any QB drafted by the Bears.