Anyone have a gif or vid.....

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of the so called catch last night? I was amazed at that bullshit and the Hoyer hit....no Roughing call(below)...we suck, but wtf is going on with these calls

[video=youtube;7pmemrv86OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmemrv86OY[/video]

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Yeah and all the holds that were missed by the greenbay o-line. And some of those PI calls were pretty bullshit. There was one where there were two GB receivers in the same area and Bausby gets called for barely touching the unintended receiver. But mostly the holding non-calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You talking about the helmet to helmet hit by Matthews...and then throws Hoyer to the ground?

Hands to his face and helmet to helmet by Peppers and then the spear with the crown which broke his forearm by Matthews...who will not be fined of course

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah and all the holds that were missed by the greenbay o-line. And some of those PI calls were pretty bullshit. There was one where there were two GB receivers in the same area and Bausby gets called for barely touching the unintended receiver. But mostly the holding non-calls.

That one was a good call.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
We will never get it, but I would be curious about the NFL'S official position on that play.
Does Foxy have to submit it in some legal/technical format to get a league response?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop complaining about the penalties, we weren't getting the win anyway.

I don't expect the win jackass....but if you call the game one way, then enforce the same fucking rules. Its why this shit is becoming unwatchable. Two weeks ago, we had a roughing the passer wiped out, because of a weak ass hold call(off setting), the next week, Young gets held like a mfer, swipes to get the guy off and barely touches the mask of Bortles and of course, a wouldbe punt resulted in a first down and their first score. Yesterday, the Hoyer shit, a bs pass int and the only catch I have seen that can hit the ground and be called complete, resulted in 10 points.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
You talking about the helmet to helmet hit by Matthews...and then throws Hoyer to the ground?

Ya. That throwdown well after the ball was out. It was unnecessary roughness, but not as bad as the peppers Matthews hit.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
That one was a good call.

Maybe. It reminded me a lot of last week when a PI was erased because the player closest was ineligible so it was considered an uncatchable ball.

Rodgers overthrew his man but it wasn't that close to the receiver that was interfered with. I thought maybe they'd only get like an illegal contact call or something instead of a PI at the spot of the foul. I'd have to rewatch it but I really thought that it was bogus at the time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Can someone tell me how you post a picture or image on here?? I know how to leave links but whenever i try to post a picture it just leaves a little box or some shit. Try to keep it simple for me cause i'm not very good on a computer when it comes to shit like that.

Thanks.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me how you post a picture or image on here?? I know how to leave links but whenever i try to post a picture it just leaves a little box or some shit. Try to keep it simple for me cause i'm not very good on a computer when it comes to shit like that.

Thanks.

Click on the image module...make sure image link is available....try "imgur" to upload it and copy link it provides

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe. It reminded me a lot of last week when a PI was erased because the player closest was ineligible so it was considered an uncatchable ball.

Rodgers overthrew his man but it wasn't that close to the receiver that was interfered with. I thought maybe they'd only get like an illegal contact call or something instead of a PI at the spot of the foul. I'd have to rewatch it but I really thought that it was bogus at the time.

Completely different. Both guys were eligible and just because the front guy reached doesn't mean you can knock the back guy off when he's got a chance at the ball when the front guy doesn't touch it. Last weeks call was bad as it should at least have been illegal chuck but that has no bearing on this weeks dissimilar one.