Anyone have gif of this play?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Ingram landed on his head and Urein recovered and they said he was down. I was at bar so the only replay I saw was game one...and he lost it way before he hit ground. I was told he regained control, was from good poster so Ill trust his opinion ....but I just want to see the play. Especially after Miller debacle. If anyone can...thanks in advance.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
scroll down a page or two. EDIT: I bumped if for you

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry. You said Gif.

I'd like a Gif also of Trubisky after the Miller catch...shaking his hands and mouthing "How is that not a catch!?"

"Give a peasant a fish. Feed him for a day. Teach a peasant to fish. Feed him for life. "(except in the post-apocalypse 2018)

I'd like to know how to make a GIF from a video. just lazy. I guess the internet can teach us anything we want.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you have a video link for it I can gif it quickly

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should have been challenged...Fox is a moron

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So9njVK.gif

TNYEmuL.gif

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OT

When does the all 22 come out? I'm curious to know if Trubs was hit while he threw that INT. it didn't look good coming out of his hand and had some wobble to it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That doesn’t look like a fumble...

you have to watch the ball. Look what hand it is in when he goes to hurdle. Then look what hand it is in when he hits the floor.

He fumbled the ball mid summersault, but catches it in the other hand. The issue is, he doesn't "possess" the ball again and make a football move after the fumble, then the ground takes it out. That makes it a fumble. Which is challengable.

The whistle blows, if you listen, right as Unrein is winning. just maybe 1 second before it would have been a "clear recovery." The ref in real time understandably did not see the ball switch hands. You can see it fly across from hand to hand.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I love the fact that "possession" means vastly different things in different situations according to the NFL. (clearly still salty about the Miller catch -- seriously...what the fuck?)

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Just saw the replay on tv (instead of my phone), and yeah that was a fumble...

#1BearsF@n

Liked Posts:
When I first saw this play live, I thought he fumbled in the air but through the replays during the game I couldn't confirm it. After seeing the video at the twitter link, you can see on the 3rd replay that he definitely losses the ball. It was worth a challenge it, way more so than the challenge on the pass attempt that seemed pretty obvious that it would be ruled a pass.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like his forearm hit before so technically not a fumble.
Be lost possession so when he regained he was not down by contact and the ground in that instance can cause a fumble.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk