Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is yes, who is your favorite tennis player and who do you have winning wimbledon?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love tennis. I like Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka in men's. I think Djokovic or Federer will take Wimbledon. On the women's side, I like Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieska Radwanska. The women's side is wide open right now with Clijsters out and the Williams sisters now back.

Reactions: BNB

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like women's tennis when they're hot bitches wearing next to nothing and moaning and groaning all the time...

Those williams's need to get back to the men's group, tho.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love tennis. I like Novak Djokovic and Stanislas Wawrinka in men's. I think Djokovic or Federer will take Wimbledon. On the women's side, I like Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieska Radwanska. The women's side is wide open right now with Clijsters out and the Williams sisters now back.

nice!

Yeah, Djokovic is my guy... But I feel like Nadal is gonna win it just 'cause I don't want him to hahaha.

I never know who's gonna win on the women's side... I feel like it's always someone different, when the Williams sisters don't play. But like you said, they're back.. so I won't count them out

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice!

Yeah, Djokovic is my guy... But I feel like Nadal is gonna win it just 'cause I don't want him to hahaha.

I never know who's gonna win on the women's side... I feel like it's always someone different, when the Williams sisters don't play. But like you said, they're back.. so I won't count them out

That's true. There's a lot more parity on the women's side. Nadal could easily win Wimbledon, but I think Federer's got one or two more grand slams to win before he retires. Possibly more because he's such a competitor and dominant force.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's true. There's a lot more parity on the women's side. Nadal could easily win Wimbledon, but I think Federer's got one or two more grand slams to win before he retires. Possibly more because he's such a competitor and dominant force.

Yeah, Federer plays kind of a finesse game that isn't as physically demanding as the kind of game Nadal plays for example. That's why I think Roger has been able to play so long at such a high level.

what did you think of Novak's streak?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Federer plays kind of a finesse game that isn't as physically demanding as the kind of game Nadal plays for example. That's why I think Roger has been able to play so long at such a high level.

what did you think of Novak's streak?

Novak's been very impressive. He's the future, along with Nadal and possibly John Isner. I had high hopes for Roddick, but he's been a huge disappointment for the US. He has a great serve, but he commits so many unforced errors and then his frustration gets him in a hole that he can't climb out of.

But, yes Novak has been amazing. His game has really improved recently and I consider him to be one of the elites in the world now.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Ofcourse I like Tennis...

Djokovic is my guy since he is a Serb, naturally.....I also like Monfils for some reason

Maria Sharapova is my favorite womans player, along side Ana Ivanovic

Wimbledon-

Mens: Djokovic
Women: Sharapova

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ofcourse I like Tennis...

Djokovic is my guy since he is a Serb, naturally.....I also like Monfils for some reason

Maria Sharapova is my favorite womans player, along side Ana Ivanovic

Wimbledon-

Mens: Djokovic
Women: Sharapova

I'm Serbian too! hahahaha

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I go with the Polish stars. Stanislas Wawrinka, Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieska Radwanska. <3

Angel

Liked Posts:
Got into tennis in the early 90s thanks to the Rebel. Got to see him win Wimbeldon. I think he was the perfect personality for the sport during those days and he brought in younger fans. Got to watch Sampras dominate. Still my all time favorite. I didn't think anyone would dominate Mens tennis like that and then came Federer who came in and just wrecked shop. This guy is just absolutely unbelievable.
As crazy as it sounds Nadal looks to have a chance at surpassing Roger if he stays healthy and gets his grass game up to par with his play on clay

Angel

Liked Posts:
Got into tennis in the early 90s thanks to the Rebel. Got to see him win Wimbeldon. I think he was the perfect personality for the sport during those days and he brought in younger fans. Got to watch Sampras dominate. Still my all time favorite. I didn't think anyone would dominate Mens tennis like that and then came Federer who came in and just wrecked shop. This guy is just absolutely unbelievable.
As crazy as it sounds Nadal looks to have a chance at surpassing Roger if he stays healthy and gets his grass game up to par with his play on clay

Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I go with the Polish stars. Stanislas Wawrinka, Caroline Wozniacki and Agnieska Radwanska. <3

I dated a polish chick!

hahahaha