Anyone here impacted directly with this COVID-19 virus?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive.
I'm hoping to feel a little better in the morning.
Man I hope you're okay. If you're not better today, have a call with your doctor, if you haven't already.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
We are impacted in that three grandkids are here and their parents have to work.
one bad note: read where there are brokers hoarding 3m n95 respirators to drive the price up. $1.25 masks are now selling for $7.50. Gotta love the “free” market.
one good note, just read where Apple found 10 million of them and are donating them..

rinkymehra

Liked Posts:
I am so glad I switched all of my banking, personal and business, to a credit union a few years ago. No way in hell would I want to be dealing with a national bank in this crisis.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am so glad I switched all of my banking, personal and business, to a credit union a few years ago. No way in hell would I want to be dealing with a national bank in this crisis.
My cu said I can only pull out 5k per day. fuck that, We be having a loud talk tomorrow and I end up in cuffs. Fuck

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My cu said I can only pull out 5k per day. fuck that, We be having a loud talk tomorrow and I end up in cuffs. Fuck
U realize they dont print currency at your branch right?

Why do you need more than 5k in cash during a shelter in place order?

If you are worried about the safety of your money on deposit, why are you not banking with an FDIC insured institution?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
U realize they dont print currency at your branch right?

Why do you need more than 5k in cash during a shelter in place order?

If you are worried about the safety of your money on deposit, why are you not banking with an FDIC insured institution?
Surprised he doesn’t have all his money in gold and silver seems the paranoid type lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Surprised he doesn’t have all his money in gold and silver seems the paranoid type lol
All these boomers and older trying to hoard cash like TP during a pandemic smh... dont get it. Is it for when they run out of TP?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
All these boomers and older trying to hoard cash like TP during a pandemic smh... dont get it. Is it for when they run out of TP?
That dude gets so shitfaced everyday Idt he uses the tp lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Just a quick update: The flu-like issues I had Tuesday are mostly gone thankfully.
Food still doesn't taste right or has no taste at all, but at least I can eat now.

definitely sounds like you had it then. Glad you’re doing better

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just a quick update: The flu-like issues I had Tuesday are mostly gone thankfully.
Food still doesn't taste right or has no taste at all, but at least I can eat now.

Good news. Be careful though, I've read others that have had symptoms come and go over several days before the virus either subsided or took a stronger hold of the individual. As always, good luck to you and stay healthy.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Yikes. Keep resting and hydrating and hopefully you are out of the woods.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks guys. It seems to creep back in a little at times but no where near as bad a Tuesday.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks guys. It seems to creep back in a little at times but no where near as bad a Tuesday.

Good to hear you are recovering. Do you guys have a hot line you can call, or anything set up for reporting? Because if you actually have it, letting people you have been in contact with in the last couple of weeks know about it so they can brace, and self isolate, would be the thing to do.

This is one we shouldn't just be toughing out quietly at this point.

Stay well, and all the best.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to hear you are recovering. Do you guys have a hot line you can call, or anything set up for reporting? Because if you actually have it, letting people you have been in contact with in the last couple of weeks know about it so they can brace, and self isolate, would be the thing to do.

This is one we shouldn't just be toughing out quietly at this point.

Stay well, and all the best.

Thanks.
Not sure about a hotline, but I've already been avoiding contact for the past couple weeks already. I was supposed to go over to a friend's tonight but had to cancel.
The only contact I've had was at Walmart, but I stayed away from people as much as possible. I've also slept on the couch the last two nights until my wife gets up.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I've been in contact with work and via email with friends and family. I've been isolated outside of going to work for 3 weeks already. If I have it it's from someone at work or the 2 trips I made to Costco. Not much I can do about it at this point.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well it hit me again late last night. It is exactly the same as it was Tues. and Wed.
I tried calling my Dr. and the phone rings once or twice then silence. No answering machine or anything. WTF

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Well it hit me again late last night. It is exactly the same as it was Tues. and Wed.
I tried calling my Dr. and the phone rings once or twice then silence. No answering machine or anything. WTF
From what I've read it is supposed to fluctuate like that.. if you start getting shortness of breath call 911. Hope you recover soon.