Anyone here impacted directly with this COVID-19 virus?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Starting to feel sick today, wondering if I caught the rona

last night I developed a sore throat and some slight shortness of breath. I don’t have a fever, though

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Fucking hell I think I might have it. Woke up with sore throat, headache, and light body aches. I took a tylenol and the symptoms are mostly gone now. But I have a wet throat? Is that a thing?

I don't know if I have corona, a cold, or allergies... gonna take an allergy pill soon to see if the wet throat goes away. I'm gonna quarantine myself for a few days away from da wife tho..

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking hell I think I might have it. Woke up with sore throat, headache, and light body aches. I took a tylenol and the symptoms are mostly gone now. But I have a wet throat? Is that a thing?

I don't know if I have corona, a cold, or allergies... gonna take an allergy pill soon to see if the wet throat goes away. I'm gonna quarantine myself for a few days away from da wife tho..

Pardon me for asking, but wtf is a wet throat? Lol. Your throat is naturally lubricated.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pardon me for asking, but wtf is a wet throat? Lol. Your throat is naturally lubricated.
There's a symptom called dry cough vs wet cough.. If you had a wet cough, you don't have the coronavirus. Wet cough means you're coughing up mucus, dry cough, you're not. The coronvirus dry cough also feels more so from your lungs than throat/chest, atleast from what I'm told.

But yeah I'm not sure on this wet throat if that's what he's getting at or not.

I myself am just getting over a cold that at first I thought "well this may be it, I got corona"..it started with post nasal drip, then i had congestion with a dry cough, Friday it turned to a more wet cough, Saturday a runny nose hit me and Sunday & Monday I was sneezing constantly. Safe to say at that point I knew it wasn't Coronavirus. So, just a cold. Never had a fever either.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Like I got some shit constantly building up in there. I gotta keep clearing my throat.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Hell yes I am directly impacted! I can't get frikkin toilet paper. The local Walmart, Safeway and Targets been out of toilet paper for weeks....

I just take a poo and go straight into the shower to clean off, lol

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Hell yes I am directly impacted! I can't get frikkin toilet paper. The local Walmart, Safeway and Targets been out of toilet paper for weeks....

I just take a poo and go straight into the shower to clean off, lol
Left hand to wipe and right to eat, bro.
Indians had it all figured out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was a betting man, the safer bet would be that I've already had it and showed no symptoms. I've simply been around too many people who tested positive. My older brother and his wife have it now. Both felt sick for the first day or 2 and now say they feel much better. Others who told me they tested positive after being around me said basically the same thing.

I know of one woman's father who died but he was very sick to begin with. Had heart problems and diabetes and had gone blind. Doctors told him a long time ago if he didn't stop his heavy drinking it would kill him. He never stopped.