Anyone in section 115 at Atlanta game?

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
I only ask because I saw a guy in 115 wearing a Rose before hoes t-shirt that looked like a douche.

A real super tight shirt wearing complete douchebag.

Just kidding about the last part. Just wondering if it was anyone from here that was at the game in the shirt.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
That's me. I'm still at the game sitting in section 115 eating up all he food people left behind. My shirt is now tighter.

How will you ever beat scottiepippen1994 in your super victory happy fun time fight battle if you get too fat?

Fun fact: Eating scrapings off of the United Center floor is not the method the Incredible Hulk uses to bust out of his shirt.

I suggest a change in strategy.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I plan on taking the Blob approach, get fat to the point where hits don't phase you.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
You guys are fucking hilarious.....LoL :rolling:

P.S, I saw the guy in the tight shirt.. I was shooting spitballs at him...
I was in section 114.

Funny, there wasn't anyone waiting for me by the Bulls lockeroom but some ugly lookin mug. :dunno:
I was very disappointed.I left the middle of the game to walk all the way around the other side of the UC to find you...I could of used a good asswhooping..I couldn't control my drinking that night, I was wasted.
Sorry Anytime23, I was kind of out of line..I hope you don't hate me too much. :troll:

Last edited:

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
You guys are fucking hilarious.....LoL :rolling:

P.S, I saw the guy in the tight shirt.. I was shooting spitballs at him...
I was in section 114.

Funny, there wasn't anyone waiting for me by the Bulls lockeroom but some ugly lookin mug. :dunno:
I was very disappointed.I left the middle of the game to walk all the way around the other side of the UC to find you...I could of used a good asswhooping..I couldn't control my drinking that night, I was wasted.
Sorry Anytime23, I was kind of out of line..I hope you don't hate me too much. :troll:

I hate you too much and I don't even drink. :smug2:

p.s. Go to hell Chicago red light camera. :bigfinger:

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
p.s. Go to hell Chicago red light camera. :bigfinger:

seriously. That shit isn't even lowering accidents. The city says it is, yet they won't show the stats to prove it. It's only there for the money. I heard it made the city over 62 million dollars last year. Or something like that