Anyone know anything about Vince Vance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrr50501

I just read that the Bears signed OG/OT Vince Vance. I tried to find out a little more about him but wasn't able to find out much. Only thing I know so far is he played at Georgia. Stands 6'6" weighs 315. I also found his combine results other then that nothing. I was wondering if any of you know much about him.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
CHICAGO -- The Chicago Bears announced the signing of undrafted rookie free agent guard Vince Vance on Thursday.

The Georgia product attended the team's rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis and apparently made a strong impression with the coaching staff. Known as a versatile player in college, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound rookie played tackle and guard during his career with the Bulldogs.

Vance joins a group at guard that includes Roberto Garza, Josh Beekman, Lance Louis, Johan Asiata and potentially veteran Kevin Shaffer.

The Bears begin a three-day minicamp on Friday at Halas Hall.

From ESPNChicago.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
I don't know much about him, but I guess we can always use more help?

:buttrock:

lrr50501

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully with his size he can produce but probably right anytime camp body and practice squad body.

JJ-28

He didn't play much in college because he was injued most of the last to years in college. I don't see him being of any help this year or in years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.