Anyone on the Juice?

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
76 Vette is not classic muscle. My F150 would smoke it.
A big block V8 is muscle.

1976 in this day and age makes it a classic.

And I highly doubt a F150 could smoke one if the Vette was taken care of. Come on, bruh. Corvettes are made for performance while F150's are made to lug mulch.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Yeah i was going to say that a 76 vette is a dog. idk 170 horsepower maybe???
But my F 150 will smoke your F 150.
That "dog" weighs less then half an f150 and pumps out similar HP.

A Vette would actually destroy an F150.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vettes are sharp as fuck and all and bound to get you some pussy.
Depending on where you live though, a hot shit truck is the same.
Like my cuz in NC, instead of a vette he got a hot shit truck, aka, Carolina Corvette.
Truck holds lots more chubby or fat cuties.
I don't have a truck or a vette, but my car can hold two semi fat girls in the back and one skinny one in the front.
The bolstered recaros in front aren't good for fat butts.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dig that pink Tampico juice. But it's only 1% juice so that means I gotta drink at least twice as halve as normal.
Yum!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

The problem with yoga: Womens donks in compression pants, camel toes and moist taints. Its just too distracting.
As someone also in his 40s, I don't understand the desire to be "jacked". I lost interest in any of that kind of thing when I was about 30. I cut out most sugar, walk quite a bit, and eat a balanced diet.

Everyone has their things to get them through life. Rather than write novel explaining this and that about myself. The easiest explanation is this... Im an unapologetic meathead. One day I'll be 90, balls dragging along the floor, getting in a pump.

Yeah, I get it. I have done some form of weight-training nearly every day for the past 40+ years, and I still lift 6-7 days each week. Like you, it's just habit and when I go through the sets I feel like a porpoise when it turns off half its brain in order to sleep. What I have changed is what most people do when they age, more reps with lower weight. And I try to spend at least 10-20 minutes stretching every other day. The few times when I really pushed myself I would up injured, so that's no longer a viable option.

And as far as the juice, terrible idea for obvious reasons. Age gracefully, and remember the higher quality ladies are NOT looking for jacked dudes in your 40s.

I switch up my programs a couple of times a year and I guess Ill just have to start programming to accommodate aging. At the same time, I look at someone like Joe Rogan, who is on T/HGH and seems to be where Id still want to be at 50. Still holding bulk, and while he doesn't lift heavy, he is still going at it intensely.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And I highly doubt a F150 could smoke one if the Vette was taken care of. Come on, bruh. Corvettes are made for performance while F150's are made to lug mulch.
No BBs in 76. Most hp you could get was 210. My truck has 400. 1976 Chevrolet Corvette Specs and Options

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Never really a fan of C3s. Im one of the few that like C4s. I actually think they are undervalued. Ive seen some nice ones around.

This C3 is a beast though

Lets be real though. This beater camry is slaying your stock 76

Last edited:

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That "dog" weighs less then half an f150 and pumps out similar HP.

A Vette would actually destroy an F150.
My truck weighs 5060 lbs. In stock form my truck produces 395 horsepower, at the crank. The last time on the dyno my truck made 670 horsepower to the rear wheels. After having my blower ported, and going to a smaller pulley, I'm guessing I'm at 750 rear wheel horsepower, which should translate to about 850-880 horsepower to the crank.
No, a vette wont destroy me , especially a 76 vette. LOL

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

There was no big block V8 in the Corvette in 1976, there was a standard 180HP 350 ci engine, or optional 210 HP. It was a heavy car at 3510 curb weight. My work car is a 2010 HHR with a 174 HP 4 banger with a 4 speed automatic that weighs 3180....it would probably edge out the base engine 1976 Vette on weight advantage. The post 1971 Corvettes were garbage for power; a fine handling a braking car, but no power without heavy modification. Literally every kid with a Challenger, Charger, Camaro, Mustang, WRX, etc, as well as quite a few pickup trucks would walk away from a 1976 Corvette without breaking a sweat.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talk to your doctor and maybe start with some low dose TRT if your testosterone is a little bit lower than averave. Kumail Nanjiani is in his 40s and he got jacked. I'm sure he's on something.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was no big block V8 in the Corvette in 1976, there was a standard 180HP 350 ci engine, or optional 210 HP. It was a heavy car at 3510 curb weight. My work car is a 2010 HHR with a 174 HP 4 banger with a 4 speed automatic that weighs 3180....it would probably edge out the base engine 1976 Vette on weight advantage. The post 1971 Corvettes were garbage for power; a fine handling a braking car, but no power without heavy modification. Literally every kid with a Challenger, Charger, Camaro, Mustang, WRX, or Fatman LOU's F-150, well as quite a few pickup trucks would walk away from a 1976 Corvette without breaking a sweat. FIFY