Anyone on the Juice?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Dont listen to these fat guys. Take all the steroids. Deca, test, dbol, hgh, yolo. Take as much as you can. No cycling off. No PCT, no bloodwork. Your best days are behind you. Time to put it into high gear with gear.

They dont know how good it feels to be jacked.

I dont know about the roids and going all out like Rich Piana, rip. Im definitely leaning towards trying out some T though. Ill see my Dr in the next month or two to see if hell jack my levels back to 19 years old.

Thanks for pushing me over the edge. Yolo

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've owned many muscle cars in my lifetime . There is nothing like the new hi horsepower cars today with all the comforts. Its my opinion the Ford Coyote engine is by far the most stout of them all , today.
I have that engine in my F150...That baby rocks!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm with you...I will always love old cars, but as I near retirement, I'm not sure I want to start a big restoration...I kinda would like a used Cadillac CTS-V with the 556 HP engine, and the magnetic suspension.
Plus...What person in their right mind is going out to buy one of those beautiful muscle cars and beat it to death racing it?
My nephew wont let anyone near his LS6. He keeps is covered in the garage and takes it out to wash and wax it...lol

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Plus...What person in their right mind is going out to buy one of those beautiful muscle cars and beat it to death racing it?
My nephew wont let anyone near his LS6. He keeps is covered in the garage and takes it out to wash and wax it...lol
Agree, I'd drive and enjoy a car like the LS6 if it wasn't in museum condition, but sure as hell wouldn't be flogging it at the strip and risk ruining the original drivetrain.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If one can find a dr to prescribe testosterone or roids to a person who doesn’t physically need them, one should find another doctor.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are man enough to buy it have the balls to race it. Cunts that use cars as an investment suck.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I've owned many muscle cars in my lifetime . There is nothing like the new hi horsepower cars today with all the comforts. Its my opinion the Ford Coyote engine is by far the most stout of them all , today.

Helephant says what...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Fav American muscle

Ford GT
Shelby Cobra
Dodge Viper

but has only owned slow Toyotas my entire life.
I randomly picked up a 99 Toyota Avalon awhile back. A friend's mom was selling and I got it for 1200. Just wanted an airport parking/grocery getter instead of my Tundra.

For a little old car it was surprisingly stout. It has a 3.0 V6 that moves when you step on it. I'm not certain if they are the same engine, but the 1999 supra also rocks a 3.0 V6 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm on the fence about selling it, I keep saying that I'm going to and then not ever listing it.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I randomly picked up a 99 Toyota Avalon awhile back. A friend's mom was selling and I got it for 1200. Just wanted an airport parking/grocery getter instead of my Tundra.

For a little old car it was surprisingly stout. It has a 3.0 V6 that moves when you step on it. I'm not certain if they are the same engine, but the 1999 supra also rocks a 3.0 V6 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm on the fence about selling it, I keep saying that I'm going to and then not ever listing it.

I'm pimpin' my Neon with neons.

xlMZZMiLrd2RIJSkqXQNc9JXp7Gj6wgEfAUTM_fdVAZXz-P_40iWO6bpN4f0YjySHSTOrtMuLmo6v6y1pMuBUHjkkBK-4TClTGgtKI5gyiP_POqxgPA411sEpGC1bVDSLAj_BQ

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are man enough to buy it have the balls to race it. Cunts that use cars as an investment suck.
I keep telling him to take it out and enjoy it. But I wouldn't race something like that.. NOS parts are rare and awfully expensive to replace.

If it were a "driver", different story. It took him 5 years to restore that car

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had boost leak scare. While I was looking shit over I changed out my vacuum line reroute from solenoid to true vac source, just because I had plenty left and that fixed it. Logged 20+ PSI when I finally wasn't too nervous to hit it.
Got my eyes on lighter wheels and summer sticky PS4s.
Raaawwwrrr!!!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
If you arent stacking at least 3, go home.

Note taken.

If one can find a dr to prescribe testosterone or roids to a person who doesn’t physically need them, one should find another doctor.
Pharmaceutical mills get a bad rap. My Dr, lets just call it nepotism. He wouldnt give you jack.

Ive had an Avalon and it did have some go, but I consider it slow compared to these ccs V8 bros. Since 16, Ive had about 12-14 Toyotas, mostly camrys and corollas. I keep flipping them. Profit never being the goal, though Ive made some money on a couple. Im probably at about break even for my entire life. Other than fluids, tires, insurance etc, my cost for the actual cars themselves, has totalled about zero dollars. Ive saved 10s of thousands of dollars over my lifetime thus far.

I just buy higher mileage well kept Toyotas for myself, drive them for awhile and get rid of them. Im usually driving a 15-20 year old car. I think 10 years old was the newest Ive ever had. Cost the most, made the most on it.

Currently sitting on a fast ass 03 Corolla with 115k miles on it. Guy wanted 3k, I paid 2k for it. What I find odd about this purchase, the guy put new tires, new rotors, new brakes, fixed a rocker cover gasket within a couple of weeks of each other and then sold it. Full service history too. Rather than get value out of his upkeep/repairs he got fed up putting money into it and bought a new car. I think he thought something else was wrong with it, IDK. Been smooth sailing for me nearly two years in <knocks on wood>.

Interior was mint, Paint is good minus a few chips near the trunk. I will resell it for 3k-3500 when i find something else that interests me. See them selling for 4k-5k privately. 5-6k at shady used lots. I keep wanting to transition to Lexus, Ive seen a few older IS250s over the Id like, but the Toyotas have always had the better value when Im actually looking around. One day though

Id say keep the avalon until it no longer avalons if youve already had it forever.

Maybe I should get my corolla lowered and put some neons on itbefore selling it.

Last edited: