Anyone selling?

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone selling their wildcard playoff tickets? I’ll buy 2 if you are!!!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shit I wish my dad would have sold me his tickets. Alas, he earned them bitches.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are hundreds of people selling their tickets on ticketmaster, stubhub vivid seats, etc.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I firmly believe that the best seat for football (more so than any other sport) is the easy chair in front of the TV. HD picture, replays and you can see the whole field. Also nobody jumping up and blocking the view, a clean bathroom and snacks and beverages that don't cost a fortune.
And if you think I haven't had the experience of watching live I had season tickets once. Southwest side even with the 8 yard line. They were ok when the action was at that end of the field but you couldn't see a GD thing when the play was at the other end. Terrible. So I gave up the tickets and have never regretted it. It doesn't get any better than me and my TV.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, but they are looking to cover costs of half their ticket prices for next season

We cant go to the game so I sold mine already and covered half my tickets for next year.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I firmly believe that the best seat for football (more so than any other sport) is the easy chair in front of the TV. HD picture, replays and you can see the whole field. Also nobody jumping up and blocking the view, a clean bathroom and snacks and beverages that don't cost a fortune.
And if you think I haven't had the experience of watching live I had season tickets once. Southwest side even with the 8 yard line. They were ok when the action was at that end of the field but you couldn't see a GD thing when the play was at the other end. Terrible. So I gave up the tickets and have never regretted it. It doesn't get any better than me and my TV.

Strictly for watching the game, yes.... I have had season tickets for years and nothing will ever compare to being in the stands, celebrating with fans, booing the opposition and tailgating before the game. You simply can not compare watching a TV and being at the stadium. 2 totally different things.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do as well but miss seeing what's going on away from the ball or what's happening in the secondary when a QB chooses to run or dump.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is sad. Most people on this board havnt been to more than one or two games in the past decade, if that. I had season tickets for almost 20 years and loved every minute of the experience. Tailgating with my family and random fans, feeling the jets roar over the stadium before kick off, and celebrating big plays with all of the equally-obsessed bears fans around u who were total strangers just a couple hours prior. You cannot match that experience in any living room.

Yes, if u have endzone seats or corners near the field, u are only able to see half the game, but that’s your fault for getting shitty seats. I would have sold them and buy 400 level seats betwee the 40s and you’ll see everything. And if you’re like me, you’ll be recording the game so when u get home u can buzz thru it to see all of the big plays and replays.

If you can afford it, there’s nothing better than a bears game at soldier field in my humble opinion.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This is sad. Most people on this board havnt been to more than one or two games in the past decade, if that. I had season tickets for almost 20 years and loved every minute of the experience. Tailgating with my family and random fans, feeling the jets roar over the stadium before kick off, and celebrating big plays with all of the equally-obsessed bears fans around u who were total strangers just a couple hours prior. You cannot match that experience in any living room.

Yes, if u have endzone seats or corners near the field, u are only able to see half the game, but that’s your fault for getting shitty seats. I would have sold them and buy 400 level seats betwee the 40s and you’ll see everything. And if you’re like me, you’ll be recording the game so when u get home u can buzz thru it to see all of the big plays and replays.

If you can afford it, there’s nothing better than a bears game at soldier field in my humble opinion.

Agreed, especially playoff games. Nothing matches that adrenaline rush and excitement.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Tickets in my section are going for over $700.00 each on Stub Hub and there isn’t a chance that I would sell them. I love the experience in the stadium especially for playoff games.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears

OK bro. I'm glad you enjoy the experience. There are, obviously, a ton of people that feel the same way. I guess I'm not wired that way. I don't like crowds, or fighting traffic when the game is over as well as the things I mentioned in my post. Different strokes for different folks, y'know. So go ahead and rock out at the game. I'll keep the home fires burning.
Peace.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this guy gets tickets for cheap, hook me up too. I'll just turn around and sell them for $200 more, but thanks for the hookup.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I once had very hard to get tickets to see The Rolling Stones at the Metro Center in Rockford. I was in line going in when a guy offered me 300 each for my tickets. That was two weeks pay at the time... I sold them.
To this day I regret missing that memory.
I can always make money...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Strictly for watching the game, yes.... I have had season tickets for years and nothing will ever compare to being in the stands, celebrating with fans, booing the opposition and tailgating before the game. You simply can not compare watching a TV and being at the stadium. 2 totally different things.

I would tend to agree with the TV thing, but that has changed this year. You could probably make an argument that we have not seen this amount of fan support in a decade. I mean, some of us can feel the electricity thru the TV from the fans being fired up there so I can see the side of the people that want to sit thru a game in January when its 20 degrees

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK bro. I'm glad you enjoy the experience. There are, obviously, a ton of people that feel the same way. I guess I'm not wired that way. I don't like crowds, or fighting traffic when the game is over as well as the things I mentioned in my post. Different strokes for different folks, y'know. So go ahead and rock out at the game. I'll keep the home fires burning.
Peace.

Your team really appreciates all of your support...