Anyone watching the replay from the 2018 opening day game vs the Packers on the NFL Network?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That first half with Mack playing had me very, very happy. Not going to watch the second half lol.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they beat the fuck out of Rodgers. I couldn't believe it. typical Bears though, take their foot off the gas.
No no no no no. We did not take our foot off the gas. Didn't you listen to the media. It wasn't the Bears giving the game up. It was Rodgers leading a miraculous, HOF inductee worthy, courageous comeback.

mecha

Liked Posts:
No no no no no. We did not take our foot off the gas. Didn't you listen to the media. It wasn't the Bears giving the game up. It was Rodgers leading a miraculous, HOF inductee worthy, courageous comeback.
yes, I remember this now. fuck him.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
To be fair, give the man credit. Bears have never had a guy capable of that. The defense let up, but the offense was embarrassing and the defenses got gassed and lost momentum.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Can't watch the 2nd half. But all would have been forgiven if Fuller didn't drop that ball

greg23

Liked Posts:
Can't watch the 2nd half. But all would have been forgiven if Fuller didn't drop that ball

Didn't they then give up like an 80 yard td pass on 3rd or 4th and long right after to fall behind by 1 with about 2 mins left?

That defense sure had chances to end important games by marketing one play (a few different times) but failed as often as they succeeded

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I have never been able to really believe in Matt Nagy ever since.