AR-TWELVE requests TRADE OMG OMG FY PACE

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pace is a ****ing goldbricker !!!!

FY PACE!
Shut up you have never gm in real life and you probably never of played football either and pace did both and was a teammate of tony romo and just like r pace knew back then he could not predict the future and that t romo would be in corona commercials he also couldn’t predict that he would become a gm and that nobody can predict that a drafted player is going to be good or bad or is going to ask for a trade like do you think denver knew cutler was going to ask for a trade so in short smdh

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well f*ck...they obviously can not reach a deal..maybe it is a tactic to try and get more money, but not a good look.
What can they get for him in a trade? His current contract is decent, and he is talented.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Terrible timing by AROB. You are under still under contract making 11 million a year and you request a trade in week 2 after a win.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bears need to release numbers to the media to get some leverage in this situation or it is likely they are the ones probably lowballing A-Rob.

Pace can't afford to trade his best offensive asset. Not in a year where his job is on the line. He may not be here to use any sort of draft pick if the Bears don't make it to the playoffs...and I wouldn't trust the offensive and my job security on the Bears getting that far without Robinson.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
If the offer was right I’d move him. I prefer not paying a big contract to a 27 year old receiver. Once 30 hits they are done anyway.

Last edited:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Terrible timing by AROB. You are under still under contract making 11 million a year and you request a trade in week 2 after a win.
He is just using his popularity to the team, and value to this current season, to get a better deal.

Or he gets traded to someone that will pay him. Its only good for him really.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Bears need to release numbers to the media to get some leverage in this situation or it is likely they are the ones probably lowballing A-Rob.

Pace can't afford to trade his best offensive asset. Not in a year where his job is on the line. He may not be here to use any sort of draft pick if the Bears don't make it to the playoffs...and I wouldn't trust the offensive and my job security on the Bears getting that far without Robinson.

Maybe they're going to see how the next few games go, and if it's shit, trade him?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If the offer was right I’d move him. I prefer not paying a big contract to a 27 year old receiver. Once 39 hits they are done anyway.

The fuck are you smoking?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If by game 5 of the season the Bears are looking like they will contend I would keep him and maybe franchise him next year.

If the Bears are on the outs trade him.

Last edited:

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
The guy signed a 3-year $42 million contract. He's only fulfilled 2 years of it. He's good and deserves another contract, but c'mon man, you just signed the contract a couple years ago.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just out of curiosity..... what would everyone accept in a trade him for if it had to be done?