Are the bears going to hire the GM based upon the HC that they have to settle with hiring because the GM is connected to the HC they are left with?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
So they literally aren't getting Dabolls because he wants to go to a bigger market with more of a ground floor and probably better more competent ownership unlike the ignoramus bears owners and probably are seeing the same thing with other HC candidates that our offensive minded so basically are left with a couple guys like Flores and Quinn one who has no offensive staffing strategy and the other that will get scrapheap talent for his offensive staff so I think the bears know this and are going to hire the GM connected to one of these garbage HC candidates so they can scapegoat and literally pass the buck when the new HC can't put together a good offense or groom Feilds and blame it on the GM they hired based upon his connection to one of these tier 2 or 3 level HC candidates they are leftover with...

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Essenturally the bears interviewed a bunch of HCs and realize that they literally do NOT have the pick of the litter so they know who they can acturally settle for so their GM search is now narrowed to GMs that will work with the HC they end up having to hire because the best HC candidates are going elsewheres.

How is this so hard for you to ever understand?

Liked Posts:
Essenturally the bears interviewed a bunch of HCs and realize that they literally do NOT have the pick of the litter so they know who they can acturally settle for so their GM search is now narrowed to GMs that will work with the HC they end up having to hire because the best HC candidates are going elsewheres.

How is this so hard for you to ever understand?
Although I agree, this sort of thinking requires a level of critical thinking ability that is multi-dimensional, unique & complex....even though to a brilliant mind appears to be quite basic and rudimentary.

So I would display a level of patience here.

Reminds me of Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting where he had to dumb himself down for his construction friends in order to fit in. Which I must say, you look just like a young Matt Damon btw.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Although I agree, this sort of thinking requires a level of critical thinking ability that is multi-dimensional, unique & complex....even though to a brilliant mind appears to be quite basic and rudimentary.

So I would display a level of patience here.

Reminds me of Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting where he had to dumb himself down for his construction friends in order to fit in. Which I must say, you look just like a young Matt Damon btw.
Well I will take that as a compliment acturally two compliments because of do think differently than the boys I used to be a roofer with or hvac or landscaping with but now I'm full time crypto and seemingly fit right in with those communities but thank you also thanks for the Matt Damen comment but my gfs think I look like Brian Gosling hahahhaahhaa

Username

Liked Posts:
So they literally aren't getting Dabolls because he wants to go to a bigger market with more of a ground floor and probably better more competent ownership unlike the ignoramus bears owners and probably are seeing the same thing with other HC candidates that our offensive minded so basically are left with a couple guys like Flores and Quinn one who has no offensive staffing strategy and the other that will get scrapheap talent for his offensive staff so I think the bears know this and are going to hire the GM connected to one of these garbage HC candidates so they can scapegoat and literally pass the buck when the new HC can't put together a good offense or groom Feilds and blame it on the GM they hired based upon his connection to one of these tier 2 or 3 level HC candidates they are leftover with...
Punctuation is your friend. Learn it. Love it.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
They are going to do Pace/Fox round 2 with Poles/Caldwell.