Are The Bears The Rodney Dangerfield Of The League?

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just can't help to notice how bias espn, nfl.com etc... are when it comes to our Bears. We draft a player at 2, and they say as little as possible to acknowledge said pick. they avoid, beat around the bush, or just won't say anything good about our team. i can't be the only 1 to notice this over the years, but it seems to have gotten worse. even if we would have had the 1st pick in the draft, they would have done, or tried their damnest to avoid talking good about our pick. even Willie M. went as far to say, and i know it was pointed at us, for him to say a team went high and drafted a QB who won't be around in a year or 2. WTF is that bs? he was on mahomes and watsons woody all day. other teams can pick scrubs, or make bad picks n the Jerkoffs at espn will swoon other teams and or coaches. ever since they took it in the rear end in 85, they have hated our Bears. just to much blatant bias comeing from a sports news agency like espn.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I just can't help to notice how bias espn, nfl.com etc... are when it comes to our Bears. We draft a player at 2, and they say as little as possible to acknowledge said pick. they avoid, beat around the bush, or just won't say anything good about our team. i can't be the only 1 to notice this over the years, but it seems to have gotten worse. even if we would have had the 1st pick in the draft, they would have done, or tried their damnest to avoid talking good about our pick. even Willie M. went as far to say, and i know it was pointed at us, for him to say a team went high and drafted a QB who won't be around in a year or 2. WTF is that bs? he was on mahomes and watsons woody all day. other teams can pick scrubs, or make bad picks n the Jerkoffs at espn will swoon other teams and or coaches. ever since they took it in the rear end in 85, they have hated our Bears. just to much blatant bias comeing from a sports news agency like espn.

Either their all Democrats,thinking the Bears are all republicans,or they all read what Warden posts and agree w/ every stupid statement he makes.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard them comparing the Bears to the Jaguars on the radio last week. Since the Jacksonville expansion year, the Bears/Jaguars are almost identical teams. I don't believe the Bears deserve any respect at this point in time.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Either their all Democrats,thinking the Bears are all republicans,or they all read what Warden posts and agree w/ every stupid statement he makes.
Warden is a good guy.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
95b33637be8bbe05dd6007099b3a0d81_this-guy-gets-no-respect-on-here-so-i-decided-to-make-a-rodney-rodney-dangerfield-respect-meme_349-250.png

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is, had the Browns or a jets traded up to 2 for Trubisky they would have 'won' the draft in the eyes of these pundits. I just try to ignore it, most of these guys (Heath Evans) have no idea what they are talking about.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard them comparing the Bears to the Jaguars on the radio last week. Since the Jacksonville expansion year, the Bears/Jaguars are almost identical teams. I don't believe the Bears deserve any respect at this point in time.

Granted we had some rough seasons, but this stuff goes way back. i guess i was hopeing for to much maybe, to hear or see more respect for our team and the players they draft. browns have been arguably the worst team in the league for decades, but they still get more coverage then our Bears. when you don't live around or near chicago, you sometimes long to hear the so called experts and analysts talk highly of your team and or it's players. we just never get that from espn, or the nfl network. unless it's something bad, then they are on it, like flies on poop. the chicago football program started it all. before they were called super bowls, they called them championships. Bears won many. Bears have more HOF players then any other team. the Bears deserve respect no matter what. all the bigots do is take stabs at our team.
can't wait to see our Bears, stick it to them again, and hopefully for a few in a row. to bad there isn't another sports channel that keeps an open mind out there something to compete with espn, and the nfl network.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I thought the media would lighten up once we dropped Cutler but it seems to have just gotten worse

I think Pace made the media look stupid with his unexpected pick because literally nobody saw it coming. And because these media guys were wrong, they believe it's a bad move. Bashing the Bears is what they do by default because being optimistic about the Bears hasn't paid off since 2011

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Pace made the media look stupid with his unexpected pick because literally nobody saw it coming.

This. They hated how off base it made them look. Just about every team that isn't set at QB were mocked to draft QBs in several mock drafts I saw, except for the Bears who were going defense in nearly every mock I saw. I do think if another team had taken Trubisky there the criticism would have been less, not because the media hates the Bears, but because in this case the Bears made them look clueless.

I think they just saw that we signed Glennon and assumed that was it for now. National media don't tend to dig very deep and rarely have their finger on the pulse of teams. Out of town stupid. Another reason why their opinions surrounding drafts should be taken with a heavy dose of salt.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

What have the Bears done to deserve praise? We suck. Until we stop sucking people will shit on us.

Just like we shit on the Browns as let's not pretend Bears fans don't shit on teams that are worse than us.

It's like Bears fans want a participation trophy or some shit.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What have the Bears done to deserve praise? We suck. Until we stop sucking people will shit on us.

Just like we shit on the Browns as let's not pretend Bears fans don't shit on teams that are worse than us.

It's like Bears fans want a participation trophy or some shit.

How do you feel about having a potential starting QB for a decade?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How do you feel about having a potential starting QB for a decade?

I feel great. So great I'm not sure why Bears fans are acting like snowflakes because other people don't like us. Who the fuck cares. Whether people like the move or praise Pace isn't going to make Trubisky a better player.

So quit winning. It's pathetic. I'm honestly embarrassed by all these emo Bears fans right now. Man the fuck up and Bear down.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel great. So great I'm not sure why Bears fans are acting like snowflakes because other people don't like us. Who the fuck cares. Whether people like the move or praise Pace isn't going to make Trubisky a better player.

So quit winning. It's pathetic. I'm honestly embarrassed by all these emo Bears fans right now. Man the fuck up and Bear down.

Lol. Who the fuck cares if other Bears fans whine? It's par for the course these days.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol. Who the fuck cares if other Bears fans whine? It's par for the course these days.

Because the forums are basically littered with the same thread stated in like 10 different ways.

Like the people that are happy should post about why they are happy. Otherwise we are just going to be arguing this shit for months.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because the forums are basically littered with the same thread stated in like 10 different ways.

Like the people that are happy should post about why they are happy. Otherwise we are just going to be arguing this shit for months.

The forums have been littered like that since the end of last season. It's just post draft whining now, instead of pre draft posturing. I'm with you though, I'm excited to see how this all pans out, on the field.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The forums have been littered like that since the end of last season. It's just post draft whining now, instead of pre draft posturing. I'm with you though, I'm excited to see how this all pans out, on the field.

You may be right. I hang out in B&I mostly so perhaps all this cunting about what others think about us wasn't as apparent to me before.

Will be happy when the week starts and Trump does something stupid again to take me back to B&I.

Liked Posts:

tumblr_n4tsnhxMoI1qedb29o1_400.gif