Are the Bears the worst team in the NFL?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It gets strangely addictive with all of the tournaments
Good for you.

To me, it is a bunch of fans saying their team is better than another team because they won championship A while the fan of the other team is saying that they are better because they won championship B.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Well there's no city or regional series. In European soccer each team plays in its own country's league. The best teams from these leagues play in the Champions League which determines the Champions of Europe. It's really not that complicated for anyone with an attention span longer than that of a goldfish.
Would you care to explain it to me when I am living in Brazil and there are all types of championships everywhere including city, series (from A all the way to F), region, state, South America and Libertadores which gets teams from South America a chance to go to the Championship league?

And thanks again for showing us that you are just an asshole with your response.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
We don't really know what the base defense will look like but am aware of the limited snaps at the strong side, that still doesn't mean it is not a question mark. In Eberfuls's defense it looks it is closer to 20%. So call LB a wash then, that's fair.
You had very good points with the 3 tech and the 2nd edge rusher, if Quinn plays well.

Hopefully, someone comes along and surprises us.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would you care to explain it to me when I am living in Brazil and there are all types of championships everywhere including city, series (from A all the way to F), region, state, South America and Libertadores which gets teams from South America a chance to go to the Championship league?

And thanks again for showing us that you are just an asshole with your response.
I can't explain anything about South American leagues because I don't watch South American soccer.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This thread has really gone off the rails now with all the lawn fairy talk, as well as @nc0gnet0 littering it with lions talk.

Better question is whose considered a bigger pussy, frank ragnow who allowed his throat to be fractured by another player or anyone that plays soccer?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This thread has really gone off the rails now with all the lawn fairy talk, as well as @nc0gnet0 littering it with lions talk.

Better question is whose considered a bigger pussy, frank ragnow who allowed his throat to be fractured by another player or anyone that plays soccer?
Ragnow...I mean with a name like that there is no way your throat can be fractured. And if it is, you finish the season.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I can't explain anything about South American leagues because I don't watch South American soccer.
Well, that is what is easily available here, so that is what got me to only getting excited about the World Cup.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

I would not call soccer players that word because the amount of endurance training necessary to play at a high level can be literally more excruciatingly challenging to a body than what it takes to train as a boxer and I should know because I'm literally training for both and the amount of cardio that I have to do for each of them requires me to literally eat even more spaghettis than I did when I was dirty bulking and I am now believing that I am at max weight if I keep this up and as far as Ragnow goes he shouldn't have let anyone break his neck maybe he's just too slow I heard he also didn't play because he hurt his toe hahahaha I literally hurt my toe at least once per week in ballet class what a loser.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I would not call soccer players that word because the amount of endurance training necessary to play at a high level can be literally more excruciatingly challenging to a body than what it takes to train as a boxer and I should know because I'm literally training for both and the amount of cardio that I have to do for each of them requires me to literally eat even more spaghettis than I did when I was dirty bulking and I am now believing that I am at max weight if I keep this up and as far as Ragnow goes he shouldn't have let anyone break his neck maybe he's just too slow I heard he also didn't play because he hurt his toe hahahaha I literally hurt my toe at least once per week in ballet class what a loser.
I appreciate your expertise on this topic. I may have misspoke on soccer, but I am happy to see we all appear to be in agreement ragnow is soft and likely to continue to be injured @remydat @nc0gnet0

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I

dare you to say that in a crowded soccer stadium!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Shit….you have a busy life

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought BearsBud died. I have no idea who's who. Would love to change my name but don't know how or even put in the effort
Same here. I used to idolize Hunter Thompson but though he's still a great satirist in reality he was pretty much an asshole. Also sometimes people see my username and think I am claiming to be a doctor. Still I can't think of anything cool enough to actually bother talking to the mods about changing it. I wonder how horrible the thread would be if I made a poll or asked for suggestions? Maybe I could be like first person to send me $50 bucks gets to chose my new username. Or I could auction off my sig. New sideline?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Same here. I used to idolize Hunter Thompson but though he's still a great satirist in reality he was pretty much an asshole. Also sometimes people see my username and think I am claiming to be a doctor. Still I can't think of anything cool enough to actually bother talking to the mods about changing it. I wonder how horrible the thread would be if I made a poll or asked for suggestions? Maybe I could be like first person to send me $50 bucks gets to chose my new username. Or I could auction off my sig. New sideline?
Wait….your not a real doctor? Are you even Gonzo or know how to Gonzo? False advertisement on this forum has spun out of control.