Are the Bears the worst team in the NFL?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Before the tank and the trades? Obviously no. After the tank and the trades? Obviously yes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get what you're saying, but the way I look at it is they won 6 games with a brutal schedule and a rookie QB that was thrown to the wolves week 3 against Cleveland because his HC refused to get him ready in the offseason.

To me, it's addition by subtraction. Nagy is gone and even casual fans could see that his offensive scheme was a joke. Fields will get a full offseason learning to be the guy, and by all accounts is mastering the playbook already. The Bears will have a significantly more favorable schedule.

The national media narrative seems to be that the Bears will be 3-14 and picking 1st in the draft, and while I don't think they're going to win the super bowl or anything, I expect them to win somewhere between 6-10 games.

I also think the defense will be much better than most people expect. I'm bullish on Trevis Gipson and Al-quadin Muhammad on the defensive line. Morrow will surprise people, and the secondary is gonna be top 10 in the NFL.
Brilliant football mind at work.............

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only thing that separates the Bears from Houston is a tie. Bears beat the Texans with Justin Fields worst game as a pro and before they realized what they had in him.

Id take the Bears h2h any day.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Chicago the city of loser teams . . .

blackhawks, worst record in the nhl
bears, worst record in the nfl
cubs, expect another 108 years for a ring
white sox who?
bulls, time to tear it down

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Chicago the city of loser teams . . .

blackhawks, worst record in the nhl
bears, worst record in the nfl
cubs, expect another 108 years for a ring
white sox who?
bulls, time to tear it down

Well do u even like Chicago sports Yes- No?