Are the haters jealous of Trubisky’s looks?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch and Nagy are both going to get another chance in 2020.

This is a chicken and egg argument. Who screwed who more?

Did Mitch not taking a step screw Nagy's movement to 202? Sure did.

Did Nagy moving to 202 before 101 was mastered screw a bunch of guys on offense? Sure did.

The entire thing needs to go back into the lab and get on the same page. Which requires Mitch to take a step and for Nagy to start coaching his offense and not the imaginary offense of his mind.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I'm a lot more jealous of his bank account.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’m having a hard time justifying it. Wife got her model 3 a couple months ago. Plus, I’m retired.
get in the model 3 and if you have it, apply the ludicrous mode, hit the e-way, and set the auto-pilot on....it that's easy.
The cybertruck should be UGLY but i think it pretty bad ass, i mean what can f-150's drivers really say to me now????
My personal car is the model S for now, I definitely plan on upgrading for the roadster/or better someday, not that I don't like it, but getting the rentals(tease) from servicing my car has been pretty awesome..had the P100D Model 3..and man that shit was insane, I drive for a living too.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
get in the model 3 and if you have it, apply the ludicrous mode, hit the e-way, and set the auto-pilot on....it that's easy.
The cybertruck should be UGLY but i think it pretty bad ass, i mean what can f-150's drivers really say to me now????
My personal car is the model S for now, I definitely plan on upgrading for the roadster/or better someday, not that I don't like it, but getting the rentals(tease) from servicing my car has been pretty awesome..had the P100D Model 3..and man that shit was insane, I drive for a living too.
I have the long range AWD and it’s acceleration is insane enough...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have the long range AWD and it’s acceleration is insane enough...
love it. especially, when any idiot thinks they can beat me in a tesla at the light...mustangs, chargers, benz, porsche, beemers cadillacs,etc., ...all smoked. I do it every time too ..lmao.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Only thing I can't stand more than politics in Bears forum is posters who pretend they are above it while getting into it at the same time.
I've never talked politics here..i saw what happened back on CBMB, we all fighting about shit we can't actually do anything about!..lol.
but you guys should know this..TRUMP is not right, dude is actually demented & narcissist./

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've never talked politics here..i saw what happened back on CBMB, we all fighting about shit we can't actually do anything about!..lol.
but you guys should know this..TRUMP is not right, dude is actually demented & narcissist./
That's why the current political situation is kinda cool to bring up in places it used to be taboo. If someone is willing to publicly support Trumptard, obviously they aren't even a viable fully functioning human being. It makes isolating dorkchops at least 13x easier.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's why the current political situation is kinda cool to bring up in places it used to be taboo. If someone is willing to publicly support Trumptard, obviously they aren't even a viable fully functioning human being. It makes isolating dorkchops at least 13x easier.
so true...i tend to listen and keep my opinion to myself because it'll be to easy for me to simply destroy them..it's actually disgusting how defensive and emotional they become.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
What a good looking fella this trubisky guy is.

burnnnnnnnnnn haters buurrn