Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah the saying is “ to be the best beat the best” blah blah blahhhhh. We all know if Rodgers plays we are fucked. Our only chance is playing against the replacements.

RunRunRunPunt

Liked Posts:
The plan will be to keep Rodgers of the field.

Montgomery will have a heavy task.Might need him to run for 130+ yards get a couple of touchdowns and run out the clock.

Unless we are going to star wars shoot out like in the Trestman years and we all know what happened in the last play.

Keep Rodgers off the field.

dboot01

Woody for all Bears anything!!!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The plan will be to keep Rodgers of the field.

Montgomery will have a heavy task.Might need him to run for 130+ yards get a couple of touchdowns and run out the clock.

Unless we are going to star wars shoot out like in the Trestman years and we all know what happened in the last play.

Keep Rodgers off the field.
I hate the idea of “ keep him off the field” that concept doesn’t work if he scores every time he’s on the field. You can’t keep him off the field the packers get the ball at some point. Unless the bears score 3 times on 1 possession which is impossible of course that concept doesn’t work

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give Artavis all of Nall and Patterson's carries to catch them off guard. Get Kmet back in their for 90% of the snaps, if not 100%. Stop the wildcat. Blitz Rogers constantly.

mecha

Liked Posts:
remember the first game of 2018? for a time, they kept beating the fuck out of Rodgers. it kept him from scoring. of course they went on to eventually win the game, but the Bears had a semblance of strategy for a moment. the Nagy team has this strange penchant for making halftime un-adjustments.

now take into account that was with Fangio. with Pagano, what happens? it's probably not good.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The best part about this game is there are no excuses if the Bears fail to make the playoffs. It shows the Bears organization and really the entire NFL if the Bears are for real.

They have a shot, but it is slim. Who would have thought the Falcons would be a missed field goal away from taking the Chiefs to OT yesterday at KC in a game they needed to clinch the 1 seed in the AFC... Any team can have a bad game at any time for no reason whatsoever. It is the NFL and if you have been watching it for several years you know this. The Bears have to play their A game. They can control that part.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Why would a team rest their starters when they're fighting for a #1 seed and a playoff bye? This is the same thing that's happening on FB right now---A ton of Bears fans arguing that the Packers are going to rest their starters just because. It makes no sense.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m sick of hearing the Bears have to win this game or they aren’t for real or don’t deserve the playoffs. I guess the Titans don’t deserve the playoffs for getting blown out last night? The Packers are the best team in the NFL right now. It’s highly unlikely the Bears win, that doesn’t take away from the good things they have done this season. It also doesn’t mean if they qualify for the playoffs they don’t deserve it.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’ll add the only team that doesn’t deserve the playoffs is the NFC East team.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, they're playing for the #1 seed. The Saints game kicks off at the same time

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
14 other threads made prior & related to this...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, this team has beat the Packers once, in a meaningless game. And lost 6 since 2017. So, yeah, they don’t have a chance.
So you're saying that we're due.