Are there any Nagy believers still here?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No one is getting fired.

The McCakseys are shit owners and will find any excuse they can to keep these losers in their jobs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he gets one more year but it's early and so much depends on what happens in the 2nd 1/2.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Running the offense like it's a video game...worst clock manager I've ever seen...no repercussions for lack of discipline from his players.

Let him run the wire out and he and Pace can share banker's boxes to pack up their shit and carry it out to their cars.

Another Super Bowl caliber defense bites the dust. Another failed regime fails to develop even a middle of the pack starting QB.

I used to think that I'd outlive Virginia and her mopey kids, but I'm over 50 now and starting to think she's going to live to 187 just to spite me and this awful version of Groundhog Day will just play out until I'm dead, apart from one glorious season when I was in high school.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think he gets one more year but it's early and so much depends on what happens in the 2nd 1/2.
I can tell you what happens in the 2nd half.

Absoluterly nothing. 3rd quarters have been terrible.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Genuinely curious how many supporters are left after this latest vintage Matt Nagy bed shitting.

His OL (which was bottom of the league even when the starters healthy) is down to 4th stringers and this clown continues to double down like a degenerate gambler.

Yup, let's continue trying to feature Patterson and sling it 52 times. Good stuff coach.

I thought for sure when Cohen got hurt Nagy would be forced to deviate from his obsession with gadget players but instead he just transferred his obsession to Patterson. At this point I'm tuning in purely for the schadenfreude of watching Nagy coach himself out of Chicago and back to selling houses.

If the guy was capable of putting his ego in check and ditching his gimmick system for some basic vanilla shit they could actually execute he'd have already done it.
nope, not anymore. Fire the guy today!

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Believer? Nah. But I don’t think he’s as bad as this offense is either. He legitimately has nothing to work with.
True, but then you dumb everything down and make it simple. He isn't doing this.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't forget Pace. The way they chose to address this offseason was the nail in both their coffins.
10 out of the 11 starters on offense yesterday are pace guys. That should also speak volumes

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Nagy's luck ran out and he is now being fully exposed for all his deficiencies. The defense has performed like a top 10 the last 2 years to allow games to be kept close and a league's worst offense to somewhat be overlooked in close games and with Wins when the ball would bounce our way. Foles is better at reading defenses and making game time decisions but without Mitch and a semblance of a run game or at least a mobile QB threat, this offense is complete putrid (even before our entire offensive line ended up in the hospital). The one remaining positive was that Nagy seemed to still have his team playing unified but that has begun to crumble as we see the stupid penalties, mental mistakes, sideline fiascos and meltdowns and complete loss of discipline on the field. Nagy is quickly seeing his head coaching opportunity window close and I think he is beginning to panic. We may see some last ditch efforts to shift blame like giving up play calling duties for the last few games of the season to try and pivot but if we continue to watch the epic collapse after the good start and this offense continues to put out on the field what it has the last few weeks, Nagy is gone and I think Pace goes with him. Pace didn't even pretend to try and do something to address the offensive line and he is going to leave us in salary cap hell, major holes across the entire offensive line, no real options at QB, our best WR walking out the door for Free Agency and an aging defense that is falling out of its window and has key parts that have to be cut because of their salary implications.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
OP is one of the mouth breathers who pleaded for Foles.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Everyone forgets they fired Lovie after he went 10-6. Wins and losses aren't as much of the equation as fans believe.

If Nagy shows some improvement over the next 7 games the front office may keep him around just for continuity's sake. If its still a shit show the next 7 games on offense he very well may be fired.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
One the Biggest problems is the lack of discipline. The bears are the most penalized team in the league and the OL is constantly being called for off sides. Thats all on the Coaches.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If you seriously think Nagy doesn't have input in regards to his roster you're an even bigger idiot than he is.

Stop making excuses.
I literally never said he didn’t have input. Stop being a straw man.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
Anybody who didn't see that Nagy was horrible, by at least half way through last season has questionable football judgement.

He doesn't develop players. No one on his offense has gotten better under him.
His offense has devolved...from being ranked 21st, to 29th, to 29th
His teams are undisciplined...lead the league in penalties...bad turnovers... Wims incident.
He doesnt use players in ways to help them succeed.
There is nothing his offense does well consistently.
His offensive players seem to have no clue of what they are trying to do.

These are trends....that are on the head coach. This is more than a play calling issue. Nagy can not organize an offense, can not scheme a gameplan based on what he has. He can not take responsibility for his shitshow offense without throwing others under the bus.

Dude gotta go.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
I literally never said he didn’t have input. Stop being a straw man.

Stop being a straw man?!? That doesn't even make any sense. Go back to school or read a book or something.

Sick of you white knights acting like it's still Nagy's first year here and he's had no influence over his own damn roster.

I love how Nagy throws Harry Hiestand under the bus last year just so we can watch his buddy Juan Castillo preside over an even bigger pile of shit OL this season. I'm curious to know how many scapegoats you think Nagy deserves before you're willing to admit the problem is him...

I also love hearing Nagy talk about how important TE is in this system, draft one at #43, and then not utilize him at all. Classic. Meanwhile the Vikings took OT Ezra Cleveland a few picks later who they've had to plug in at RG due to injury and he's looking great.

There is literally no rational defense to be made for Matt Nagy. He was brought in here to improve the offense and he's failed miserably at every level. He's not improved or developed a single player. Not one. And don't even try and tell me James Daniels. Nagy doesn't get credit for him hitting the weight room and going from complete dogshit to below average for 5 games.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Stop being a straw man?!? That doesn't even make any sense. Go back to school or read a book or something.

Sick of you white knights acting like it's still Nagy's first year here and he's had no influence over his own damn roster.

I love how Nagy throws Harry Hiestand under the bus last year just so we can watch his buddy Juan Castillo preside over an even bigger pile of shit OL this season. I'm curious to know how many scapegoats you think Nagy deserves before you're willing to admit the problem is him...

I also love hearing Nagy talk about how important TE is in this system, draft one at #43, and then not utilize him at all. Classic. Meanwhile the Vikings took OT Ezra Cleveland a few picks later who they've had to plug in at RG due to injury and he's looking great.

There is literally no rational defense to be made for Matt Nagy. He was brought in here to improve the offense and he's failed miserably at every level. He's not improved or developed a single player. Not one. And don't even try and tell me James Daniels. Nagy doesn't get credit for him hitting the weight room and going from complete dogshit to below average for 5 games.
If my opinion on Matt Nagy upsets you this much you think I am way more important than i actually am

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Everyone forgets they fired Lovie after he went 10-6. Wins and losses aren't as much of the equation as fans believe.

If Nagy shows some improvement over the next 7 games the front office may keep him around just for continuity's sake. If its still a shit show the next 7 games on offense he very well may be fired.

Emery fired lovie because he wasn’t his guy. He would have fired him when he was hired, but the mccaskeys made him wait at least a year. He went 10-6 and got fired because Emery had his mind made up before taking the job. He wanted his guy....Marc trestman. This is just the bears for ya. Nothing is gonna change

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
If my opinion on Matt Nagy upsets you this much you think I am way more important than i actually am

Literally no one is upset over your opinions, get over yourself.

You simply have no argument here and are unable to defend your weak excuses for Nagy so now you're trying to play it off like I'm upset at your opinions.

If you have a legitimate defense of Nagy let's hear it. If not then fuck off.