Are you going to delete your Fields avatar?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's had issues since drafted but so what? If I had that Avatar, I sure wouldn't change it yet. I suspect he has to fail though. I liked him coming out, LOL.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's had issues since drafted but so what? If I had that Avatar, I sure wouldn't change it yet. I suspect he has to fail though. I liked him coming out, LOL.
I liked him coming out of college too. You've been pretty even-handed about Fields.

...but I noticed the really mouthy Fields supporters are suspiciously absent.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This was definitely worthy of a thread. This question definitely couldn't have been asked in any of the other 500 threads you've started about Fields, nope.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was definitely worthy of a thread. This question definitely couldn't have been asked in any of the other 500 threads you've started about Fields, nope.
You literally made pictures of Fields and photoshoped things like "Fuck BlackRainbow" on his pants.

Can you really say anything about my posts?

???

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No need, I picked a winner for an avatar!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
No. This team is young, the system is brand new, The o-line has excelled in run blocking but they allow defenders in the backfield seemingly on every pass play, and the Bears have trash at wide receiver right now. If this 15 game sample size of Fields is enough for you to say he's a bust, then you truly are a mental midget.

Poles is clearly being conservative this season to build the foundation of the team and the system. They'll add playmakers at receiver and enhance the o line in 2023.

Also, the Bears are 2-1 and there's a lot of ball left to be played this season.

PS, please die in a fire.